Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having the same as last night, SW chips made with sweet potatoes, baked beans, HEA cheese (i use mexicana (cheddar with chillies in) for a kick - as it says 30g of any full fat hard cheese, i guess this one is ok but I hardly use any syns so im covered if not!) and cottage cheese (I used the pineapple one because it's all I had but it really does work!). Gorgeous! It creates a taste explosion in your mouth! yummy yummy in my tummy!

Slow cooked gammon with jacket potato carrots, and cabbage.

shezam said:
Ooooh that sounds lovely! X

Thanks x oh is having a cheese sauce with his but I'm going to resist!

Cottage Pie, carrots, broccoli and green beans! xxx

Some seriously yummy ideas here - making me hungry! Having last nights leftover chilli with SW potato wedges. Yum.

I had vegetable soup.... (homemade)

Kinda struggling tonight, feeling lazy and don't have any chicken/meat in so its Pasta & Sauce for me with a side salad and some grapes after!

Only on day 3 of plan, does this sound ok? x

Kinda struggling tonight, feeling lazy and don't have any chicken/meat in so its Pasta & Sauce for me with a side salad and some grapes after!

Only on day 3 of plan, does this sound ok? x

Totally fine (so long as you are on a green day and using milk from your allowance). X

Homemade melt in the middle burgers (babybel light HEXA inside) with SW wedges and home made salsa. YUM!

Will probably have a side salad to make it EE.

Spookess said:
Totally fine (so long as you are on a green day and using milk from your allowance). X

Surely so long as the side salad was a third of the plate and there was no milk/from allowance it would be ok for EE too? But sounds good to me (I only do green!) and pasta and sauce is often a lazy tea for me!

Befanwi said:
Surely so long as the side salad was a third of the plate and there was no milk/from allowance it would be ok for EE too? But sounds good to me (I only do green!) and pasta and sauce is often a lazy tea for me!

It can't be an ee meal as she has no meat or red free food.

Back