Whats for tea tonight?

Sorry i havent been online, its a burger from asda by malcolm allen butchers and its syn free nomnom x

ooh these sound good are they in the butchers section, freshmeat isle or freezer...

shezam said:
Hi, could you post recipe for philly sausage & potato bake please? Looks fantastic xx

If you go on the philly website, they have lots of receipes my personal gave is sausage philly pasta made with light philly . Yum

Nigella chocolate and chorizo chilli from the freezer. Trouble is I made it so long ago I have no clue about the syns. Will have to dig out the recipe book and work it out.

Going to try the Diet Coke chicken for the 1st time

skinnyminx said:
ooh these sound good are they in the butchers section, freshmeat isle or freezer...

In the fresh meat asle ithink, i got my shopping online so i would avoid all the sweets etc lol but they are defo fresh, they didnt come frozen, the ones that are free say they are endorsed by scottish slimmers xx

Roast beef, steamed carrots, green beans and baby sweetcorn with rosemary roasted new potatoes.
For the potatoes, boil them until the past the knife test, then drain, but in roasting tin spray with fry light, sprinkle with dried roasemary, get a potato masher and squash (not mash) the potatoes then roast for 40 minutes :)

Will have a beef and potato salad for lunch then make SW beef stroganoff for dinner tomorrow.

shezam said:
Hi, could you post recipe for philly sausage & potato bake please? Looks fantastic xx

It's on the Philly app & website, and I have altered it slightly and put it on My Wise Main Meal Recipes on the recipe thread.

It's yummy hot and cold

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turkey, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sw potatoes. Not for few hours yet though. Currently making speed soup for lunch tomorrow. :)

new to this so im trying out the mushy pea curry with slimming world chips.. bit dubiuos about the curry but its had loads of rave reviews so looking forward to it x

We have tons of leftover pork from dinner last night so making a goulash for dinner tonight - its a recipe from the ginger pig that I will be tweaking to make SW friendly fingers crossed it turns out good :)

Stuffed pepper with sprouts & carrots strange I know but didn't know what else to do with it red day

Back