Whats for tea tonight?

Had a really weird concoction but it was lovely!

Baked a sweet potato, then I scooped out the middle and mixed it with some mashed carrot and swede, and fried onion and garlic, with a HE of cheese melted on top! So filling and yummy :)

Lazy dinner tonight as going to tap - wedges (done with smoked cayenne) with a HExA of Lowlow Cheese grated over them, baked beans and a Quorn &Red Onion burger. All free and quite delicious. Hmmmm.

SW mushroom dahl fromt he book - Wasnt that nice to be honest - Too much liquid.

A birthday meal out :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

shezam said:
Oooooh was it nice? Can I have the recipe please? x

Hi, just have 5 mins before I leave for class, I kinda just threw in ingredients and hoped for the best but I will try and muster up some sort of recipe/ method for it when I get home tonight :). X

Debridger said:
Ooooh - what did you have?

Not had it yet, going tonight :D x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Noodles with Chicken & Vegetables - simple, but yummy :drool:

I'm going for the sticky chicken thats on the website tonight! I will have it on a bed of salad think my partner and his daughter with have some rice :D

Either a tiny portion of lasagne and a big salad or sweet Potato and BNS soup with oat cakes. Depends on whether I make it to zumba or not

Just had mine already, Veg curry with wild rice and a side portion of cauliflower and broccoli gratin(sw way) of course. Was very nice and filling, stuffed now. Will just have some fruit later.

Back