Whats for tea tonight?

Had meatloaf , roasted new potatoes and veg - thanks mum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Homemade potato and leek soup with ryvita and laughing cow

It was meant to be diet coke chicken for me this evening but I'm too lazy to cook so it's lasagne out of the freezer instead!

Made Sweet and Sour Fanta Chicken but used diet Irn Bru instead, loved it! Was so keen to eat it I forgot to add my pineapple! Would highly recommend it, really tasty and very authentic tasting.

Smoked salmon fillets with mixed veg.... broccolli, green beans etc..

Have my crudites for later... with a chilli yoghurt dip

Veggie chilli for tomorrows meals with lots of fruit platters xx

Homemade, SW friendly Penne Arrabiatta and a big salad :)

Nikcot said:
Made Sweet and Sour Fanta Chicken but used diet Irn Bru instead, loved it! Was so keen to eat it I forgot to add my pineapple! Would highly recommend it, really tasty and very authentic tasting.

Oh can I please have the recipe is it similar to coke chicken?

Pudding- possibly scan bran chocolate cake depending on how it turns out.

Let me know what it tastes like. Keep seeing recipe but never tried it x

Just had Mama Mia's no fry KFC (0.5 syns per piece) with salad - absolutely divine! Was gutted when finished lol :eatdrink023:

Spicy quorn sausage and bean bake with a large portion of steamed veg, such yummy comfort food :)

Slimbysummer said:
Just had Mama Mia's no fry KFC (0.5 syns per piece) with salad - absolutely divine! Was gutted when finished lol :eatdrink023:

Oooh do share the recipe! Im excted to try new things!

Filo pastry Daube of beef pie. I'm never working with filo again lol :( served with green beans,sweet corn. 7 syns for filo,the rest free.

Attachments

• image-406577723.jpg
    image-406577723.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image-336810988.jpg
    image-336810988.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 97
Slimbysummer said:
Let me know what it tastes like. Keep seeing recipe but never tried it x

It's very nice actually lol. You can obviously taste the bran but very nice. I cut it into 8 pieces so it's 1.5 syns a slice. :)

image-644330169.jpg

Bunnylush said:
Filo pastry Daube of beef pie. I'm never working with filo again lol :( served with green beans,sweet corn. 7 syns for filo,the rest free.

Why , what happened?

Kx

Hmm I used three pieces of filo. The top one cooked,whilst the underneath ones stayed not cooked gahhhh ended up taking the filo off, flipping it upside down on a baking tray, to cook it properly before everyone moaned. This and the pressure of a plasterer calling at the same time lol, caused me great stress. It's nice to feel like I've had pie ;)

Bunnylush said:
Hmm I used three pieces of filo. The top one cooked,whilst the underneath ones stayed not cooked gahhhh ended up taking the filo off, flipping it upside down on a baking tray, to cook it properly before everyone moaned. This and the pressure of a plasterer calling at the same time lol, caused me great stress. It's nice to feel like I've had pie ;)

How did you prep them hun? And how long we're they cooked for?

Kx

Back