Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
How did you prep them hun? And how long we're they cooked for?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sprayed them with frylite,scrunched them and cooked from 20 mins to 30 ish in the end stressing lol.

chicken pasta salad

Veggie chilli.... I always do Monday as Superfree day...

Veggie chilli for lunch and dinner... fruit at all other times....maybe some crudites... I work a 12 hour day on a Monday and get weighed on a Tuesday... treat it as a detox day xx

Might have gammon butternut squash chips & roasted veg yummy

Fish pie from the extra easy cookbook. It uses every pan in the house and takes approximately 17 days to make but it's worth the effort - definitely one to make on a day off!

Going to try an experiment (well to me, maybe someone else has tried it?!), tin of tomato sardines cooked in a tinned tomato sauce with onions and mushrooms over pasta.

mmmmmm!
Sound lush!

Could we have recipe please? x

yeah no probs - recipe is from most recent magazine :)

serves 4 - 1.5 syns on EE

300g dried thin egg noodles
fry light
400g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
300g stirfry vegetables
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 level tbsp cornflour
6 tbsp light soy sauce
1 level tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
4 tbsp passata
1/2 tsp artifical sweetener
1/2 tsp fround ginger
4 spring onions, trimmed and shredded, reserve some for garnish
200g fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes

1. cook noodles, drain & keep warm
2. meanwhile, place a large wok with fry light over a medium heat. add the chicken and stirfry for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly browned and just cooked. add stirfry veg and cook another 4 minutes.
3. in a small bowl, mix together garlic, cornflour, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar, passata, sweetener and ginger. add this to wok with 50ml water. add the spring onions and stir fry 3 minutes, until ingredients are well coated. remove from the heat.
4. stir in the reserved noodles and the pineapple and toss to mix well. garnish with spring onions and serve. :p

'Leftover loaf bake' - Turkey loaf, layered with roast sweet peppers, onions and garlic, sliced sweet potatoes, some of Ermintrude's labne cheese with garlic and chillis, sliced potatoes and a HEA cheese on top.

Left over chicken from roast last night with jacket potato and salad. Ooooh feels like a boxing day dinner! :-D

Cheese (HExA) & Red Onion Potato Skins with 2 Linda McCartney's Vegetarian Sausages (4 Syns), Baked Beans and Vegetables :drool:

I am having sw burgers, i have added onion, red pepper and some mixed herbs, served with sw chips and salad.
Hope this is ok for EE, im very new!!
It is going to take some time to get used to the plan!

Back