Whats for tea tonight?

fresh pea and ham soup :D

last night made the SW burgers and not only did i love em so did my kids!!! well impressed as it's the first SW recipe I've made :)

jojogonnabeslim said:
Last night had chinese style pork with savoury rice with onion mushroom sugarsnap peas pepper n broccoli followed by fruit salad n a creme egg 9 syn....think that covered my 1/3 xx

......and eggs are free too aren't they ;-)

We are having Smoked Salmon Pasta

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken breast with a cheese and mushroom sauce (hexA) sw roast potatoes, peas and carrots :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

jojogonnabeslim said:
Last night had chinese style pork with savoury rice with onion mushroom sugarsnap peas pepper n broccoli followed by fruit salad n a creme egg 9 syn....think that covered my 1/3 superfree!!!

Tonight having maggi garlic chicken with sw chips green beans n mushy peas n grilled tomatoes followed by more fruit salad.

Anyone know syns for maggi chicken mix ? xx

4.5 - 6 depending on flavour. X

redlisa said:

Sorry. Just notice you had garlic one. It's 5.5.

You could get some of those roasting bags and make your own that will be free. Fresh garlic some lemon rind and a few herbs. Parsley would work well. X

jojogonnabeslim said:
Last night had chinese style pork with savoury rice with onion mushroom sugarsnap peas pepper n broccoli followed by fruit salad n a creme egg 9 syn....think that covered my 1/3 superfree!!!

Tonight having maggi garlic chicken with sw chips green beans n mushy peas n grilled tomatoes followed by more fruit salad.

Anyone know syns for maggi chicken mix ? xx

Originally Posted by redlisa

You could get some of those roasting bags and make your own that will be free. Fresh garlic some lemon rind and a few herbs. Parsley would work well. X

I'm feeling lazy and DH is going out so we need something soon! Chilli from freezer on jackets (in the oven for proper skins - yum yum) Chilli and garlic labne on top.

Quorn fillets, rice and a huge portion of mixed veg (carrots, green beans, red peppers, sweetcorn, peas and brocolli).

Can't wait, absolutely starving!

Home made quorn cottage pie after weigh in. Want it now but weigh in half hour. Will have fruit in class to stop me taking a chunk from someone's arm lol x

Roasted Veg :- Red and Orange Peppers, Red onion, White onion, Courgette, Cherry Toms. With jacket potato, cottage cheese and sweetcorn

redlisa said:
Originally Posted by redlisa

Good idea might try that next time...just to be sure is that 5.5 syn per person if for 4 people or 5.5 for the entire pack? Lol

jojogonnabeslim said:
Good idea might try that next time...just to be sure is that 5.5 syn per person if for 4 people or 5.5 for the entire pack? Lol

I thought at first it was per serving. But I think it's actually per pack. So between 4 people not bad at all. Glad I had a second look x

Back