Whats for tea tonight?

Pasta n sauce, chicken breast, spinach and petis pois. 2 apples whilst it was cooking - starving - late dinner tonight due to being on "mums taxi" duties ;)

jojogonnabeslim said:
Oh lovely your a star x

It is per pack and omg so worth it. I have tried to recreate using own bags with herbs etc which although work well can't get close to the Garlic one..... It's a real firm family fav and only 50p in Asda at moment.
I put a few tbsp a water in bag too so you get a gravy to pour over without any extra syns :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken, bacon, mushroom and red pesto pasta, worked out about 4 syns per portion but my word it was worth it!!! Whoever said you can't have pesto lied haha 2.5 syns per tbsp 1 jar= 4 tbsp, got about 5 portions, was beautiful! Lotsa fruit and a shape yog to follow :)

Attachments

• image-2144676410.jpg
    image-2144676410.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 73
Sw chips sprinkled with herbs. 2 x veg sausages. 3 rashers of bacon no fat. Mushrooms cooked in tinned toms. Lovely

nadine21 said:
Chicken, bacon, mushroom and red pesto pasta, worked out about 4 syns per portion but my word it was worth it!!! Whoever said you can't have pesto lied haha 2.5 syns per tbsp 1 jar= 4 tbsp, got about 5 portions, was beautiful! Lotsa fruit and a shape yog to follow :)

Is this for the sacla pesto?? X

Homemade burger, homemade wedges and salad.

I had Thai green chicken curry with loads of veg, rice and SW chips. Made it with the very lazy Thai green curry concentrate and light coconut milk served 4 at 7 syns each on EE but soo worth it :)

Think I'll be making a chicken and potato paprika hash to pack in a lunchbox and take to my Dads! It's easier than explaining to him what I want to eat!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not taken anything out of the freezer to defrost so it will probably be 'cook from frozen' haddock with SW chips and mushy peas... with fruit beforehand as my 1/3 superfree to limit my intake of the rest!

Or I could blitz a pot of home-made bolognese from the freezer instead... depends on how lazy I'm feeling when I get home!

Whichever I don't have tonight will be tomorrow night's dinner!

Attempting to make the butternut squash soup from the recipe below.. never had butternut squash before hope I like it

image-1298501733.jpg

image-2513416663.jpg

image-2349305134.jpg

Update it's made and it's lovely!! Didn't use as much Philly only used my one heb allowance

Last edited:
Back