Whats for tea tonight?

A first for me - tuna steak with garlic, ginger and soy (thats the new bit) served with oodles of roasted vegetables just in case i don't like the tuna....

Chicken breast stuffed with 2 WW Low Fat Cheese Triangles and wrapped in Bacon. Served with SW Roast Potatoes and mountains of Carrots and Green Beans :drool:

I'm making a salmon and herb risotto from my Slow Cooker recipe book, and substituting some ingredients to make it SW friendly. still has a bit of flour and white wine in, but between me and my parents the whole dish only stands at 14 syns. Woo.
A bit unsure what to do about the butter issue, don't want to to use it at all as my dad's gone off to get ingredients and can't get hold of him to get any low fat butter type stuff, so may just use some extra fry light in place of it as after some research I've found a lot of people substitute butter for olive oil in risottos.

egh1987 said:
Of course, its on the website but basically here it is:

3 tbsps dark soy sauce
3 tbsps honey
3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
600g chicken

Mix the soy sauce, honey and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
Dice the chicken, then put it into the sauce.
Put in the fridge and leave to marinade for 30 mins.
Then, fry over high heat for about 15-20 mins until all sauce has been absorbed, and serve!

Voila! X

I might do this with pork it sounds yummy!! What did you serve it with?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Creamy Butternut Squash & Roast Veg Curry plus basmati rice

adapted the Philly app recipe!!

Stir fry with tofu and sweet chilli sauce :)

Kwise1 said:
I might do this with pork it sounds yummy!! What did you serve it with?

I'm it'd be lovely with pork too.I served it with SW chips, but I'm sure it wouls be lovely with rice, or a salad!
Let me know how it is x

egh1987 said:
I'm it'd be lovely with pork too.I served it with SW chips, but I'm sure it wouls be lovely with rice, or a salad!
Let me know how it is x

What about noodles??

Kx

Back