Whats for tea tonight?

made superspeed tomato soup earlier for lunch and got some left over so thinking I'll either have that with some salad, or have it like a sauce with pasta (and salad. lol) depends how hungry I am later after the gym!!

*cough*

if i'm hungry at work i'm going to get chicken in bb sauce....5 syns....with boiled rice, of course ;)

if i'm not hungry at work then syn free scouse (or stew if you're not from round here :p )

will decide if/when i get hungry ;)

Mushy pea curry . Green day today had scan bran & baked beans for lunch feel sorry for my family later ;)

Left over chilli with a ww tortilla wrap and a muller light for pudding.

Tamarind turkey burgers with home-made chinese plum sauce, mango salsa and a little spicy couscous. Need some more superfree with that, so will probably make a carrot salad.

River cobbler and mushy peas then will have some fruit later couldn't think of what else to have lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're having our first Chinese chippy tea since November, and I can't wait! As step Daughter is arriving at 9 pm to sleep. So teas late. I'll have my usual low syn, HEXB prawns, spring onion, ginger. With boiled rice and plain noodles.

Steak, Jacket chips (actifry), toms & mushrooms.....I love Fridays! :D

pan fried basa fillets in black pepper, garlic and lemon zest.

Mock dolphiase potatoes (sliced add garlic covered and cooked in stock and then strained and sprayed in frylight)

carrots
broccoli
green beans

fruit salad

What's for tea tonight

I am having quorn sausages, potato wedges and fried eggsin fry light .....yum yum Tasha x

pan fried basa fillets in black pepper, garlic and lemon zest.

Mock dolphiase potatoes (sliced add garlic covered and cooked in stock and then strained and sprayed in frylight)

carrots
broccoli
green beans

fruit salad

saw basa in aldi tonight - can you tell me what it tastes like...

If you have had Rock fish from the chippy then I think it tastes like that .
I really like it and it's not too fishy if you know what I mean !!! :)

Back