Whats for tea tonight?

moonwatcher said:
Slow cooker coconut milk rice pudding with a teaspoon of golden syrup.

It is gorgeous. It was from this thread by MadameLaMinx
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/244056-syn-free-coconut-rice-pudding-amazing.html

I leave out the sweetener and then add sweetener or syrup or jam when I serve it, because it goes so creamy that I don't find it needs too much sweetness. Also this time I cooked it in my slow cooker instead of the oven - brought it just to a boil on the hob first then transferred it to the slow cooker for about 2.5 hours.

It don't find it tastes 'coconut-y' either, so I think even someone who wasn't keen on the taste of coconut would enjoy it.

It is real comfort food. Enjoy!

Would luv to try this but can't get Kara anywhere, would it work with skimmed milk??

Kieragh1515 said:
Would luv to try this but can't get Kara anywhere, would it work with skimmed milk??

Have u tried tesco? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I should think so. You get more of the Kara for your HEA (400 ml as opposed to 375 ml for skimmed milk) so you would need to take that into account, or cut down the amount of rice.

spag bol yummmyyy!!!!

Home-made salmon fishcakes (well, more of a bake really than individual fish cakes! And no breadcrumbs!) with loads of veggies.

Tonight we are having Schwartz Jamaican Jerk Mix (3.5 syns)

Bit worried as it says to add tinned pineapple, I have lots of fresh pineapple but not sure what the syns are for either, could anyone help?
Sx

Thinking diet coke chicken or gammon or might be a piggy and have both ;) red day so will just have it with veg craving sprouts today ?? Not sure what that's all about lol

Thinking something quorn (crispy fillets, nuggets, steaks ??) with wedges, mushy peas & salad

Tonight we are having Schwartz Jamaican Jerk Mix (3.5 syns)

Bit worried as it says to add tinned pineapple, I have lots of fresh pineapple but not sure what the syns are for either, could anyone help?
Sx

Tinned pineapple has syns (not sure how many, sorry - though probably quite low). Fresh pineapple is superfree :)

Is light coconut milk a HexA?

Hope so x
EE Red Green
Blue Dragon, Coconut Milk, Light, canned, 165ml can 7½ 7½ 7½ Blue Dragon, Coconut Milk, Light, canned, 400ml can 17½ 17½ 17½ Basic, Coconut, milk, canned, light/reduced fat, 1 level tbsp ½ ½ ½

Going to have a go at the SW friendly Doner Kebab... hope I can find lean lamb mince haha if not will have to syn it

Back