Whats for tea tonight?

Nothing exciting tonight, roast chicken with roast veg & bacon.

Tonight we are having Schwartz Jamaican Jerk Mix (3.5 syns)

Bit worried as it says to add tinned pineapple, I have lots of fresh pineapple but not sure what the syns are for either, could anyone help?
Sx

if the tinned is in juice you can have it as a hexb, fresh is superfree xxx

oo and i'm having tuna pasta salad :)

I'm going to have smash pizza with SW chips and mixed veg. Mmmmm... I'm starving! lol

Sausage casserole (well sausages and speed soup combined) with some noodles. Random with the noodles but I brought some and the bag popped so having to use them up lol

I made root veg soup from SW little book of soups, but it's not for tea, it's for my lunches all week. Thought I'd show it off anyway.

Tea will be my favourite balsamic,garlic vine tomatoes, in slow cooker all day. Served with whole wheat pasta nom!

Attachments

• image-1611401960.jpg
    image-1611401960.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 63
maypole said:
do you put stock with the tomatoes?

No just a full garlic , a pack of tomatoes, about 6 tbsp or big glugs balsamic, break the tomato skin with a masher. And they all roast away in the juice all day. It's so so tasty :) oops forgot HEXB extra virgin olive oil to that list.

Last edited:
Trying Sticky Chicken recipe with pork - but as its a green day - there's not a lot!! So serving with a salad & chips- lotsa chips!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I has Schwartz Spanish chicken mix 3.5 syns, made with 1tbsp extra virgin olive.oil 6syns. Served with brocolli, cauliflower, carrota & rice. I'm stuffed.

Oh it was between 2 so say 5 syns x

Bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, onions and tinned tomatoes :) comfort SW foods!

Bacon egg chips and beans

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back