Whats for tea tonight?

The carbonara from the SW magazine with a side salad. It was scrummy!!

Bunnylush said:
I made root veg soup from SW little book of soups, but it's not for tea, it's for my lunches all week. Thought I'd show it off anyway.

Tea will be my favourite balsamic,garlic vine tomatoes, in slow cooker all day. Served with whole wheat pasta nom!

I love balsamic tomatoes!

Attachments

• image-1459248409.jpg
    image-1459248409.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 83
Cheese, mash & leek pie with cabbage & broccoli ! Real comfort food x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had packet rice made with extra red peppers, cherry tomatoes, and crispy chicken x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have looked up on my syn app, sainsburys be good to yourself rice cakes and it states 1.5 syns!

I also went online to SW on laptop and did the syn calculator based on the pack ingredients etc and it states FREE!

I am confused. Anyone shed any light??
Can I count them as HexB???

I have looked up on my syn app, sainsburys be good to yourself rice cakes and it states 1.5 syns!

I also went online to SW on laptop and did the syn calculator based on the pack ingredients etc and it states FREE!

I am confused. Anyone shed any light??
Can I count them as HexB???

Are they about 30 calories? I'd go with 1.5 syns each then. They won't be a hexb as they're very low in fibre.

(I'm presuming that when you put them into the syn calculator, you added the rice as the free ingredient - I'm not sure you can do that in this case, as it would be a bit like saying crisps have a free food allowance because the main ingredient is potatoes. If only that were true! :D)

Back