Whats for tea tonight?

Dad's making a quorn and veggie stew. I think he's using quorn sausages this time so may have to syn them...!

ellierose988 said:
Going to have a go at the SW friendly Doner Kebab... hope I can find lean lamb mince haha if not will have to syn it

I always do mine with x lean beef mince as I can never find lean lamb mince .

Having tea now as I skipped lunch and I have a Netball match at eight... Batchelors macaroni cheese (2syns) with fried up bacon bits & a leek plus my healthy a of cheese :) xxx

Attachments

• image-1584208109.jpg
    image-1584208109.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 69
Bunnylush said:
I made root veg soup from SW little book of soups, but it's not for tea, it's for my lunches all week. Thought I'd show it off anyway.

Tea will be my favourite balsamic,garlic vine tomatoes, in slow cooker all day. Served with whole wheat pasta nom!

Could you elaborate on your tomatoes please,my daughter would love that :)

who_la_hoop said:
Are they about 30 calories? I'd go with 1.5 syns each then. They won't be a hexb as they're very low in fibre.

(I'm presuming that when you put them into the syn calculator, you added the rice as the free ingredient - I'm not sure you can do that in this case, as it would be a bit like saying crisps have a free food allowance because the main ingredient is potatoes. If only that were true! :D)

Thanks for that. You're right about the rice thing. Worth a try. Haha x

lilbabyfish said:
That looks lush!

It was amazing but really not enough haha!! Looks so stodgy & carb filled but only 2 syns :) xx

Debridger said:
That sounds lovely - how did you do the squid?
Was it hot or cold?

Scored both sides of squid by inserting it into a wooden spatula !
Then squirt of fry light & cook for approx 3-4 mins , while its hot into a marinade of soy sauce , lime juice, lemon juice , fresh ginger, fresh chopped chilli & garlic , seasoning to taste , toss & serve with noodles & salad (whatever you've got )

Pasta with Philli light stired in with mushrooms and tomatoes a side salad. After weigh in though so a while yet!

oasis6918 said:
Soup or pasta and sauce after having my wisdom tooth out :(

Ooohh you poor thing :-(

Zumba tonight so jacket potatoes with a filling and topped with cheese

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW Veggie lasagne and a huge salad :)

Mrs Shah curry, loads of veg and some rice ...

with a twirl for dessert :ashamed0005:

Treat out to my fav italian for date night, tried to be sensible and chose tomato dishes and asked them to use as little or no oil in them, I got bruchetta to start using as my healthy a and b and penne arribietta for my main, the boyf got chicken picannte, also pictured below which came with a ridiculous amount of chunky chips and veg... Wasn't jealous at all -eye roll-

Attachments

• image-3828059587.jpg
    image-3828059587.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 90
  • image-339057782.jpg
    image-339057782.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 96
  • image-1609211101.jpg
    image-1609211101.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 103
Back