Whats for tea tonight?

Spaghetti Bolognese

Hi hun, it's really easy..

I made my base with a crushed up Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar, counting it as my Healthy B choice for the day (otherwise you would have to Syn this). You could use any cereal bar which counts as a Healthy B choice - HiFi, Alpen Light, etc. Place the base into a bowl.

In a seperate bowl, mix Quark with half a sachet of Options drinking chocolate. I used the hazelnut flavour for this one, but you could use any flavour you liked. This one is 2 Syns for the full sachet, but as I only used half it would just be 1 Syn. Layer the Quark mixture on top of the base.

For the topping you could add fruit. To this I'm going to add sliced strawberries :drool:, but banana, berries, etc. would be just as nice. Give it a go! :)

That sounds really lush :)

SW burgers tonight :D

joathome said:
That sounds really nice, is there a recipe ??

No I just use a stock in the risotto. Finely chop the beetroot and crush a garlic and add them in once the beetroot is nearly done x it's lush.

Princess_Stevie said:
...and to follow: Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake, SW style of course. Just 1 Syn for the whole thing :drool: yummy!

Oooooooh. Receipe please. Have been searching for a low sun dessert. This sound lush x

Making the spaghetti carbonara from the magazine, with some rocket salad probably!

Bacon egg and cheese on toast x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! Just had the nicest dinner ever! Baby spinach with onions, mushrooms, long broccoli, green beans, topped with grilled sliced sirloin steak and my heXa phili... Nom nom nom!

Attachments

• image-2449900373.jpg
    image-2449900373.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 60
Back