Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket potato with tuna and loads of veg on the side. My appetite is like a baby elephants recently!

came home from work to find my OH had made (turkey mince) cottage pie, with piles of cauli, carrots & leeks :)
Delicious!

Chicken Breast, home made potato wedges. Loads of carrots!

I have had bacon, scrambled egg and beans a quick and easy tea.

Just started slimming world, so am hoping that this is suitable for an EE day

Kathryn

I made a risotto with bacon and loads of veg. It was lovely but I could only eat half of it as I'd had a few too many roasted butternut squash wedges before it! Hubby enjoyed it though.

Boiled egg and soliders!

Extra lean pork mince, courgettes, onion, red pepper and tomatoes made into a kinda ragu - served with linguini.

kathrynmc said:
I have had bacon, scrambled egg and beans a quick and easy tea.

Just started slimming world, so am hoping that this is suitable for an EE day

Kathryn

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but there's no superfree on there do its not an EE meal :-( could u switch to a red day maybe?

Oooooooh. Receipe please. Have been searching for a low sun dessert. This sound lush x

Hey hun I've posted the recipe on page 1054 of this thread :) Enjoy xx

FreeBee said:
Made the Fanta Zero Sweet n Sour Chicken, with egg fried rice. Completely free/superfree. Amazing!!

Oooo is this literally just fanta?! Sounds yummy! Xx

Defrosting a casserole - yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure what to have for dinner today - have spent the last 2 days poorly with a stomach bug, ate nothing at all on Tuesday and just a slice of toast yesterday.

Stomach is better today but the rest of me still feels awful, but I'm starting to feel a bit hungry again now so need to eat something reasonable for dinner I guess, but want something quick and easy so I can get home, eat, grab a shower and curl straight into bed.

Any ideas folks of something quick and easy but suitable for a recovering stomach?

Thanks
KK

Eating out tonight - my best friend recently split with his fiance and is really down about things, so I'm taking him out for tea to try and take his mind off things :)

Will be sensible though and go for either a nice a salad / jacket potato / etc.

All prepared and made ready for tea after the gym tonight..
Stuffed red and green pepper cannelloni with Philly and cottage cheese and tomato and basil sauce yummie
And only costs me one healthy extra for the Philly light x
Green day

image-187631601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing the SW chilli from the extra easy cookbook - served with roasted veg and a baby jacket potato

Back