Whats for tea tonight?

Think gonna go for the diet coke chicken tonight! Think I may make 2 batches though, one for myself & one for partner & daughter..... No doubt they will want the skin left on.

Which brings me to another question, how the hell do you get skin off a chicken leg? Is there an easy way to do it? Looks complicated!
Sxx

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but there's no superfree on there do its not an EE meal :-( could u switch to a red day maybe?

I wouldnt say its not an EE meal..i have that breakfast a lot..maybe just need to add to tomato/mushrooms which i dont always do either..hasnt stopped me losing weight ;)

Slimming World recipe potato and chicken curry. Made 4 portions last night so just have to heat it up. And kiwi fruit and 10calorie jelly for pudding. Mmmmm.

Mushrooms and onions softened and mixed with a little philly extra light poured over a jacket potato with a HUGE salad. Stuffed.com!

think I'm going to try the sweet and sour chicken with fanta zero... intrigued! Don't like rice though so not sure what to have with it... could just have it on its own

ellierose988 said:
think I'm going to try the sweet and sour chicken with fanta zero... intrigued! Don't like rice though so not sure what to have with it... could just have it on its own

Or with SW chips. Sounds yummy. Can I have the recipe pls x

Had a tuna salad for lunch and have been cooking a beef casserole in the slow cooker all day while at work. Just devoured it with new potatoes peas and brocolli. Yum yum yum. Left overs for work tomorrow I think :)

Mushroom pie (like shepherds pie but veggie version made with base of brown rice and mushrooms with half time chopped tomatoes, and onion and hers / spices).

Sliced beef in gravy (free), steamfresh veg x 2 (free), 4 blocks of spinach (free) loads of pepper, very quick and very nice :D

tea tonight was large chicken kebab meat and salad with 2 pickled eggs and an apple and pear.. ( WI night so also "treat" night ):)

Back