Whats for tea tonight?

spag bol, trying ideas given yesterday as mine hasnt been very tasty so far, like beef stock and some sweetner, with wholewheat spag (cant taste any difference).

fab carbonara i got off the ladies on here! yummy!

Dad's making chilli with quorn mince and veggies. Mum and dad are having rice but I don't like rice so I'll have some pasta with mine.

Chinese chicken with noodles xxx

Attachments

• image-2795060986.jpg
    image-2795060986.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 95
So I ended up making a delicious pasta, cooking a gammon joint too so I can have that for lunches tomorrow and it's something to pick at! Nommy x

Having stiry fry veggies,quorn pieces and noodles with oyster and garlic sauce (9 syns for the sauce between 2 of us)

chicken breasts in cajan spice and pan "fried" in frighlight.

mushroom stuffed with philly light (3 syns)

salad

I'm honestly running out of recipe ideas, gonna start this thread from the start i think.

Tonight will be stir fry, again....

Hmm I'm not too sure....I am thinking even though its weigh night to be good and have a mushroom omelette!! Feel like a chinese or curry though ha! Stuck in this mentality that its 'treat night'.....oh well i could always flexi syn!! :)

My OH is taking me to nando's tonight! A treat for sticking to the plan! Don't worry though...I'll still be good and keep under my 15 syns :)

Back