Whats for tea tonight?

I've just written out my dinner plan for the week and am about to head to the supermarket to stock up on the ingredients I'm missing. I'm just finishing my second week of Slimming World so this week I have decided to cook ahead and reheat the meals later in the week.
Tonight we're having Italian meatballs and pasta from the SW website.
I have just made a big pile of rice for special fried rice with loads of veggies for lunches.
Yum! :)

Maggi so juicy chicken drumsticks (skin removed pre cooking) with jackets and loadsa salad/veg!! Then gym! X

We are having gammon, eggs, chips, fried mushrooms and tomatoes:D

Honestly, reading this thread you would never think it's a weight loss forum! Yay!

Chicken smothered in laughing cow light, wrapped in bacon, served with sauteed pots (actifry) and vegetable.

Think I'm making diet coke chicken with sone sort of veg maybe roasted veggies :)

think it's tesco light choices sausages, mccain low fat chips and salad. need to get some syns in somewhere.

Hunters chicken (synning bbq sauce, cheese hea) with jackets and broccoli nom nom

On my own tonight, so think it will be ham omelette with stir fried veg (aubergines, peppers, onions etc)

Would this qualify as an EE meal

Thanks
Kathryn

sparklesazzy said:
Hunters chicken (synning bbq sauce, cheese hea) with jackets and broccoli nom nom

Oooh sounds lovely! Tomorrow nights dinner is sorted now! Thanks! :)

On my own tonight, so think it will be ham omelette with stir fried veg (aubergines, peppers, onions etc)

Would this qualify as an EE meal

Thanks
Kathryn

Yep aubergines, peppers and onions are superfree, so as long as they take up 1/3 and the omelette 2/3 that's spot on :)

Stuff it having chicken kebab meat from takeaway for 8 Syns probs with some salad. Can't be bothered to stand on one leg in kitchen and try and cook!

Back