Whats for tea tonight?

The beef hash from the EE cook book but with squash instead of potato.

Meatball pasta bake yum

Cold chicken and smush.
And no that's not a typo.
Smush is a roughly mashed mix of potatoes and veg with some gravy. Usually Sunday lunch leftovers.
Today's smush contains potato, parsnip, leeks, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower and carrots.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Cold chicken and smush.
And no that's not a typo.
Smush is a roughly mashed mix of potatoes and veg with some gravy. Usually Sunday lunch leftovers.
Today's smush contains potato, parsnip, leeks, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower and carrots.

Yum! Mashed up leftovers are delicious! I love 'smush' - fab name! I'm so jealous now... :)

Turkey chunks with onions, red peppers, courgettes and cherry tomatoes, all roasted up with piri piri seasoning and balsamic vinegar, served with rice. Plenty left over for lunch tomorrow as well :)

M Louise H said:
Salmon is out of the freezer for tonight but what to have with it? Ideas please!

Throw it in the bin! Ha ha.

Work colleague bakes it in a foil wrap with garlic ginger and soy sauce served with noodles n stir fry veg if that helps? Xx

Minks ;)

Tonight we're having syn free burgers, SW chips and mushy peas. Is it wrong that I'm trying to fit mushy peas into every meal since I've discovered them?! My new obsession!

I have a gammon slow cooking away in diet coke... cant wait to get home later and try it :) Not sure what it will go with yet as first attempt, maybe some BNS and brocoli or roasted vegies!

Back