Whats for tea tonight?

How did you make the lemon chicken... xx
I buy lemon pepper seasoning from a company called The Spiceworks, they have their own website but I tend to buy through Ebay - eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Then I just get a chicken breast, flatten it and dip each side in the seasoning. Spray a pan with frylite and 'panfry' the chicken breast for about 5 minutes each side. The seasoning sticks pretty well without any kind of egg etc.

Spice Works are great, I like being able to buy larger quantites of herbs and spices for less money than Schwarz or similar :)

WOW i am super jealous of you all! I've just had a bowl of savoury rice and lots of fruit for afters - NEED to go food shopping and desperately need to buy some SW cook books!

PearlAngel said:
WOW i am super jealous of you all! I've just had a bowl of savoury rice and lots of fruit for afters - NEED to go food shopping and desperately need to buy some SW cook books!

There's so much online, just google slimming world recipe. Or make stuff up ;)

cjeb456 said:
What curry powder do you use hun cos yours looks fab but mine was pale looking and had a really horrible aftertaste. I think it must have been the curry powder becuase the cauliflower was fine x

Hiya, I just used Tesco medium curry powder. I don't like it too hot...which one did you use?

So today i had a stirfry for dinner. Made for myself and a friend, it consisted of 140g of chicken (HexB), 2 diced peppers, 1x pack of Uncle Bens rice, 1x stir fry pack (cabbage, bean sprouts, onion etc), 1x clove garlic and lashings of soy sauce and boy was it bloody lovely.

Then had a fruit pot and Muller Light a little later as dessert.

Crazy how healthy food can actually make my mouth water ;)

Sw roast potatoes, balsamic roast carrots, Maggie so juicy garlic chicken breasts 5.5 syns between 4 of us,so I'm counting at 1 syn :) never tried it before,it's cooking now.

Roast chicken with roast potatoes, carot and swede mash, cauliflower, peas, parsnip,

Zoesastar said:
Roast chicken with roast potatoes, carot and swede mash, cauliflower, peas, parsnip,

I didnt get to finish.....

Yorkshire pudding and gravy.

I dunno how many syns

Roast chicken, sw roast potatoes and parsnips, broccoli, leeks, carrots, asparagus and sprouts.

Lamb steak, sw roast potatoes (made with a teaspoon of marmite before frylight) carrot and broccoli, and syn free lemon meringue pie. Yum yum yum!!

King prawn stirfry with lots of superfree foods!! Yum yum..

Back