Whats for tea tonight?

Heinz spring veg soup poured over jacket potato :) yum yum!!

Mushy pea curry and actifry chips mmm

Simple! I use my slow cooker but I'm sure you can do it in a lidded casserole dish in the oven?

A full pack of small vine tomatoes ( or any) put into SC. squash a little to break skins.

A chopped garlic put in SC

A big slosh or 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar put in SC

I leave mine on low all day or half a day. In oven I'm guessing 45 mins to hour?

When ready to eat ,boil pasta,drain, throw into SC. to soak up juice. Serve and eat with a spoon or your chasing pasta. It's so so tasty.

Cannelloni and it was lush. Used the recipe in the new Slimming World mag :D

Wrong thread!

OH is cooking (trying to be romantic I guess), so have placed my order for macaroni cheese, a couple of tweaks on this recipe makes it syn free if I use my 2 HEa's :)
Macaroni Cheese

steak :D oven chips n gravy :)

Prawn curry with rice. And maybe a couple of glasses of vino while I indulge in a Sean Bean dvd fest later in the evening!

Steak, crinkle cut chips, red onion rings, garlic mushrooms, horseradish sauce and a pile of salad is what's planned. The only syns will be in the horseradish :)

I am making a valentines meal this evening for me and hubby. I am doing two courses and have decided on the following.....

Fillet steak with creamy garlic mushrooms, peas and chips. All syn free. (I will skip the chips as having a red day)

Eton mess. I have bought some meringue nests at 2.5 syns each. Some half fat cream from M & S. I will syn that and some chopped strawberries/and or raspberries with sweetner.

Back