Whats for tea tonight?

(Hexb) wedges, roasted chicken breast sprinkled with paprika & roasted veg (aubergine, courgette & peppers) maybe salad if I'm really hungry

Tonight will be a joint of beef done in the slow cooker with mushrooms and onions, some SW chips, leek, mange tout (mainly as they need using) and other yet unknown veggies :D
x

sw burgers, chips for the small dudes and hubby, potatoes for me (just coz i am too damn lazy to do sw chips lol)

sw burgers, chips for the small dudes and hubby, potatoes for me (just coz i am too damn lazy to do sw chips lol)

When I do my SW chips tonight I'm going to try making extra, and freezing some of the boiled ones to see if it works. That way it would just be like making ovens chips. No idea if it will work, but I can't see why it wouldn't :confused:
x

Homemade 'takeaway' - chickpea & potato bhajis, chickpea curry, mixed lentil dhal and Quorn madras. Have a friend visiting and we always order take out so am being busy and making my own instead!

I'm eating out tonight - it's one of my colleague/friend's maternity leaving meal, so we're going to a local Italian restaurant :drool:

I'm having Insalata Caprese to start (tomato and baby mozarella), and Penne Arabbiata for main. I can't wait!

Going to use a heb for a wholemeal pitta and fill it with 2 poached eggs bacon mushrooms and tomatoes with a side salad

My veg box was delivered today and because it's half term I let the sprogs choose what to have for dinner. It was like ready steady cook in my lounge, hehe.

I'm making a cottage pie, with onion, beef, red peppers, mushrooms, carrots and garlic with a celeriac and potato mash top. Will roast some more carrots and have some stir fried cabbage with mine too.

IMAG1632-1.jpg

wpid-IMAG1636-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Chicken breasts wrapped in smoked ham, cooked with onions, nushrooms, pasatta, garlic and herbs, with lots of free veg :) soooo hungry!!

Last edited:
Sticky chicken, egg fried rice and salad

Attachments

• image-716669995.jpg
    image-716669995.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 95
Back