Whats for tea tonight?

Tesco light choices chicken in a tomato sauce (1.5 syns each so 3 syns), new potatoes and a bag of Sugar snap peas

King Prawn Morrocan Curry

Rach*B said:
When I do my SW chips tonight I'm going to try making extra, and freezing some of the boiled ones to see if it works. That way it would just be like making ovens chips. No idea if it will work, but I can't see why it wouldn't :confused:
x

I keep a bag of par boiled chips on my fridge, I know I read a recipe about freezing par boiled roasties so chips should be good!

Tuna pasta bake - recipe I found on here from a while back:

Pasta, tuna, softened onions, sweetcorn, natural yogurt, eggs, tomato puree, laughing cow light triangles, topped with cheese... in the oven as we speak and looks and smells fab! To be served with salad, for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow!

really not feeling hungry this evening but should eat so just going to have chicken breast with some rocket and tomato salad. cooking some chips for mum and dad as well so might have some if I get hungrier. they're the mccains low fat ones, 1 syn for 100g, so might as well.

Simple but satisfying and I needed comfort food, potato roast minis, roast tomatoes,mushrooms,baked beans and poached egg. Nom.

Attachments

• image-439847550.jpg
    image-439847550.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 117
I keep a bag of par boiled chips on my fridge, I know I read a recipe about freezing par boiled roasties so chips should be good!

*phew* I'm just about to freeze the extra I made, after a truly delish tea :D
I really wasn't much of a cook before starting SW, so considering I'm starting from scratch, I'm pretty pleased with the meals I've made so far :D
x

Roasted sweet potato wedges and quorn chilli made with quorn steak strips, tinned toms, onion, mushroom, tomato purée, chilli flakes, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Finished off with a dollop of ff yog, grated cheddar (Hexa) and fresh coriander.
:)

Not 100% sure yet but thinking mushy pea curry with noodles and extra veggies :drool:

It's been a while since I've had it so I'm starting to crave it lol :p

Chicken breasts in a philly light and mushroom sauce with stir fry veg :)

Back