Whats for tea tonight?

I made a store cupboard pasta sauce with four ingredients, and froze half, so thats dinner tomorrow taken care of too! :D

Chickpea and spinach curry with lots of beans in it (ie kidney etc) lentils and lots of veg. Serving with rice and made loads, so I guess I know what my lunch is tomorrow! :p

Carbonara

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trying to cut down on portion sizes so had a light tea. Bowl of veg soup and a bowl of FF natural yogurt with 3 tangerines xxx

Mushy Pea Chicken Curry with Pasta :drool:

Sticky pork and noodles from the new mag (p36) is the plan for this evening :D
x

Thinking of cheese/garlic stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon and served with roasted veggies.

Tonight im having sticky chicken on a large bed of salad, possibly followed by some fruit!
Sx

I love the sticky chicken, yumm!

I am taking SW Chicken & Vegetable Curry, sweetcorn and a couple of Jacket Potatoes over to the fella's this evening to reheat there for our tea. I have limited cooking facilities there so everything has to be fairly simple to reheat. He has been doing SW with me unofficially since May and actually joined properly in December which is an incredible support to me.

Jane1803 said:
I am taking SW Chicken & Vegetable Curry, sweetcorn and a couple of Jacket Potatoes over to the fella's this evening to reheat there for our tea. I have limited cooking facilities there so everything has to be fairly simple to reheat. He has been doing SW with me unofficially since May and actually joined properly in December which is an incredible support to me.

My husband is doing it with me :) he has lost 31 lb in 7 weeks it's good when your partner is doing it too..to cook together and stuff :)8

Back