Whats for tea tonight?

On a Green day today, so will be having a cheese and onion "pasty" with SW wedges and a mahoosive salad.

My husband is doing it with me :) he has lost 31 lb in 7 weeks it's good when your partner is doing it too..to cook together and stuff :)8

I wish mine would cook with me..... He's ace at the eating it and washing up but I have never had a meal cooked for me yet!!! Tuesday night he stood with me in the kitchen and learned how to peel and chop carrots so i suppose there is hope for him yet! x

I wish mine would cook with me..... He's ace at the eating it and washing up but I have never had a meal cooked for me yet!!! Tuesday night he stood with me in the kitchen and learned how to peel and chop carrots so i suppose there is hope for him yet! x
Carrot Soup:D

chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with goats cheese & thyme. Roasted in the oven on top of courgettes and tomatoes. Absolutely love this dinner for amount of syns for cheese.

Roast chicken - with rosemary, sage, oregano and garlic
served with
sprouts
carrots
swede
onion
cabbage or brocolli (not sure which yet)...

Will also do roast potatoes for kids and hubby:D

bolognaise pasta bake.

Free bol on the bottom crammed with veg (hardly any meat TBH!) topped with a tin of smart price macaroni chees e(5.5 syns the lot) and 1 HEA of LF cheese. This is for two of us so will come in at 1/2 HEA and .5 syns each (the random 1/2 syn is accounted for by the fact a portion will also be put aside for the little lady! )

Prawn curry and rice (all homemade (by me...OH never cooks...useless!) and syn free!)

Will eat just before WI at 7pm tonight (made mistake of eating before i went to first WI...so now have to make sure I eat before every WI to be consistent!)!!

Prawn curry and rice (all homemade (by me...OH never cooks...useless!) and syn free!)

Will eat just before WI at 7pm tonight (made mistake of eating before i went to first WI...so now have to make sure I eat before every WI to be consistent!)!!

Oh i do nearly starve myself before weigh in :eek::eek::eek::eek: the shoes n earrings and all come off before i stand on the scale lol!!!!!!!

Sw chicken Kiev using wm breadcrumbs as hexb. Filling the inside with quark garlic n herbs.
Serving with a large salad and sw chips

Back