Whats for tea tonight?

Neopolitan Pasta - syn free with cheese on top

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW tikka masala with rice

yummie!!
minted lamb (quorn) and philly with mushroom carbonara

Gonna have a veggie omelettes after my run if my running partner ever decides to show up!! Blowing a hoolie out there and not feeling the love for running atm xxx

I hate reading this thread when I'm still at work as I am now starving! Only an hour and a half till I get home :( on the plus, my mum was cooking dinner tonight so it will all be sitting on the table ready for me when I come in. No idea what it is yet - a nice surprise to look forward to!

SW chips and beans. DH will have ordinary sausages with his. I'm not bothered. But I am having a G & T!

Fish and slimming world chips, much needed comfort food! And syn free cheesecake for pud

Mushroom biryani from the Indian. Book says 11.5 syns based on 420g but was actually 650g so worked it out at 18 syns. I do mine weekly though & have banked a few so all within plan still :) xx

bunnyjessica said:
Oooh how do u make the 'pasty' ? X

I just use a HEB wholemeal pitta, open it up and stuff with whatever I like then use a bit of beaten egg to seal it shut and brush over the top. Bake in moderate oven. Yum!

Smash Pizza with tomato purée, onion, HEa of mozzarella and smoked salmon trimmings served with half a honeydew melon, fast becoming one of my fave's

Back