Whats for tea tonight?

Scrambled egg with grated cheese, baked beans, (1HEXA), salad, pickles, cottage cheese.
Mullerlight, strawberries & cherries.

pizza topped chicken with carrots, broccoli, brussel sprouts and wedges (home made)

Small cubes of roast bns, swede and carrots, braised onion and a tin of tuna....

had a stir fry with quorn steak strips and loads of veggies, with pasta. made the sauce from the sweet and sour beef recipe in the extra easy book.

nadine21 said:
Mustard stuffed chicken in a bacon, leek and white wine sauce with potato rosti and green veg, going to play around with this one and see if I can sw it-excited!

Nom!

Attachments

• image-3403736948.jpg
    image-3403736948.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 80
nadine21 said:

So? How did you make it SW friendly? Looks deeelish.

GinMummy said:
So? How did you make it SW friendly? Looks deeelish.

The whole pan of sauce worked out about 10.5 syns so divided by 4 people it's not much considering it had wine in, used a couple of table spoons of double cream as I couldn't get the ww double cream despite looking in 2 supermarkets :/ so it will be less once perfected! Will be putting the recipe in my diary soon chick x x

kezz_g said:
Chicken and bacon hotpot from the most recent mag, i cant wait!!

Has any one got the recipe for this please? I can't find it in my mag, probably having a moment! ;)

I made a chicken tikka masala tonight using Patak's paste, served with rice and loads of 'hidden' veg in it :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

SW chicken curry and rice!

I fancied hunters chicken, but I'm doing EE today and I'd already used my HEA on cheese earlier in the day. I also didn't have any chicken breasts defrosted, so I did a cheat's version with a quorn fillet. Served it with sweet potato chips and kale, fried with red pepper, garlic, lemon juice and balsamic and red vinegars.

Who said you can't eat well on a diet, hah! :D

Not sure what to have tonight, I really fancy chips, but have no idea how to get my 1/3rd superfree in, im thinking just chips, salad & ham!

Chicken stirfry. On a green day though so chicken is HEb :)

Back