Whats for tea tonight?

Slow cooked faggots (1.5syns) in a thick onion gravy, carrot and swede mash and fried kale.

I'm with the 'MMMMMMMM' so can we have the recipe?!!! :read:

And what recipe do you use for your jalfrezi? And is there one for the slow cooked maple chicken? I have been swotting up on your recipes but can't find these.

roast bns, onion, swede and carrot followed by a pear...

Salmon with coriander dahl and very vegetable rice. I am hoping for great things taste wise!

Neopolitan pasta and cheese on top - needs to be simple as off to Zumba tonight

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm with the 'MMMMMMMM' so can we have the recipe?!!! :read:

And what recipe do you use for your jalfrezi? And is there one for the slow cooked maple chicken? I have been swotting up on your recipes but can't find these.

The maple chicken was from a recipe on here

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/200021-sticky-maple-syrup-chicken.html

Chicken jalfrezi is this lovely BBC one, great for batch cooking so I've always got bags of the sauce ready for a quick curry that's better than the takeaways.

Chicken Jalfrezi recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Faggots are from my local butchers, they do low fat/low syn faggots/sausages and burgers. Might be worth seeing if your local one will do the same?

I've slow cooked them in the tagine with some thick onion chickpea gravy

Cook That Book: Silky Chickpea Gravy From Appetite for Reduction | Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes|Eggless Recipes|Dairy-free Recipes|Indian Recipes It's baked into a really thick mush, it's lovely.

I've done some kale chips too - Baked Kale Chips › shutterbean they taste a bit like crispy seaweed from the chinese.

Link overload, sorry. I'm always bookmarking and trying out new recipes :)

I'm doing a green day today so I am having:-

Homemade vegetable soup and cheese and onion sandwich :D

Butchers faggot, chickpea gravy, carrot and swede mash with crispy kale chips

wpid-IMAG1722-1-1.jpg

I had Chilli made with Tinned toms, courgette, onions, garlc, peppers, Chilli & grated carrot. Was gonna have rice but had chips instead. Can.someone please confirm that I don't know need to have salad or before with that and that counts as my 1/3rd? 8 weeks I've been on sw but I'm still worried noy doing it right!

Just made Quorn chilli with lots of hidden veg, jacket pot and cauli/broc on the side. Loads left over so tomorrow's tea is sorted and I've three more for the freezer :)

I had Chilli made with Tinned toms, courgette, onions, garlc, peppers, Chilli & grated carrot. Was gonna have rice but had chips instead. Can.someone please confirm that I don't know need to have salad or before with that and that counts as my 1/3rd? 8 weeks I've been on sw but I'm still worried noy doing it right!

I would say this is fine for your 1/3, obviously you know how much superfree is in it but I imagine there's definitely a third's worth in there!

Purplebint said:
The maple chicken was from a recipe on here

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/200021-sticky-maple-syrup-chicken.html

Chicken jalfrezi is this lovely BBC one, great for batch cooking so I've always got bags of the sauce ready for a quick curry that's better than the takeaways.

Chicken Jalfrezi recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Faggots are from my local butchers, they do low fat/low syn faggots/sausages and burgers. Might be worth seeing if your local one will do the same?

I've slow cooked them in the tagine with some thick onion chickpea gravy

Cook That Book: Silky Chickpea Gravy From Appetite for Reduction | Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes|Eggless Recipes|Dairy-free Recipes|Indian Recipes It's baked into a really thick mush, it's lovely.

I've done some kale chips too - Baked Kale Chips › shutterbean they taste a bit like crispy seaweed from the chinese.

Link overload, sorry. I'm always bookmarking and trying out new recipes :)

Thank you. I will have a good look at it tomorrow :)

Back