Whats for tea tonight?

Hi
I found a receipe for beef stifado with rice in an old SW mag I had so I'm marinading it as we speak! Hope it's nice :)

Just wondering I'd love an actifry, how's many syns r in chips made that way? Would you still use frylight?

Ta :)

I am defrosting a SW Chilli Con Carne at the moment to have with some Sticky Thai Rice or Jacket Potatoes and some extra carrots to get even more super free in and fill me up before going out to the pub for a diet coke tonight x

Hi
I found a receipe for beef stifado with rice in an old SW mag I had so I'm marinading it as we speak! Hope it's nice :)

Just wondering I'd love an actifry, how's many syns r in chips made that way? Would you still use frylight?

Ta :)

Actifry chips are free on Green and EE, just use frylight, I've tried them using the suggested amount of oil and I honestly prefer using frylight.

Looks lush . I go Aldi I take it the meat is lean then if it's syn free, I hate f I find any gristle :/

To be perfectly honest there were 2 small blobs of white fat on top when I first opened the can, like you get when you open a tin of corned beef, I just got them out with a spoon then the rest of it was really really nice, melt in the mouth beef.

Tonight I'm going around to my Aunty and Uncle's, as it's my Uncle's 50th birthday today and they're having a tea party kind of thing :)

Will be avoiding the buffet and sticking to soft drinks though - I've saved both of my HEx's to make a cheese, tomato and onion toasty when I get home :drool: so looking forward to it!

Am being treated to dinner tonight at zizi's. As its my bday tomo I will have a good ish meal tonight and syn it as best I can.

Tomato and Veg pasta. Pretty un-exciting!

Omelette, chips and beans

I'm having a beef stew. It is in the slow cooker right now, filling the house with a wonderful smell - can't wait to eat it ! :eat:

I will be cooking Gammon steak, sw chips, Baked beans & salad!!

The sw chips I always cook are cut into smallish chunks and marinated with a bit of chilli powder, Garlic powder, steak seasoning and a bit of onion salt!!
Desert will be Chopped Banana mixed in with a Vanilla Muller Light (sort of like banana & custard)
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!

OOhhh its going to be so yummy....

Roast chicken, carrot, swede, sprouts, brocolli, green beans, onion and savoy cabbage -was going to have potatoes as a treat away from my normal red days - but with all the veg I have masterminded i think I will change my mind....

Anyway have to take the kids for their chosen treat of ice-skating first...

Desert will be Chopped Banana mixed in with a Vanilla Muller Light (sort of like banana & custard)
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!

Desert? Your having a desert for dinner?! :eek: :rotflmao:

Seriously though, it's especially lush if you have chopped banana with a banana & custard muller light - definitely just like bananas and custard :drool: mmm

Desert? Your having a desert for dinner?! :eek: :rotflmao:

Seriously though, it's especially lush if you have chopped banana with a banana & custard muller light - definitely just like bananas and custard :drool: mmm

I haven't noticed banana & custard muller light!! I will keep a close eye out for that!! Oh and haha!!

My weigh in night kebab!

He does me a special with pitta bread, heaps and heaps of salad and a small amount of doner meat and I bring my own el mayo!

And before i'm lynched, it's a treat within syns as I have free food and super free all day.So not a cheat!

Mince and Totties :-D

Roast chick chick, Jacket potato and salad IF I remembered to add salad to the shopping if not it's chips and snap peas and carrot chips!

Back