Whats for tea tonight?

I've just had pasta with garlic, red onions, shallots, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes x

I made like a chicken chow mein type of thing & was so stuffed im only eating my desert now which is a toffee mullerlight with chopped banana in and a broken up meringue nest on top :)

It's nothing fancy, but it's one of my favourite teas because it's so tasty. Hunters chicken (chicken breast with barbeque sauce and cheese on top) with caulipots and salad for my 1/3 superfree as I'm doing EE today.

Usually I top the chicken with cheddar, but I had a salad for lunch with 3 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles, so I still have 3 left out of my HEA so I'll be using those.

Blaze said:
It's nothing fancy, but it's one of my favourite teas because it's so tasty. Hunters chicken (chicken breast with barbeque sauce and cheese on top) with caulipots and salad for my 1/3 superfree as I'm doing EE today.

Usually I top the chicken with cheddar, but I had a salad for lunch with 3 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles, so I still have 3 left out of my HEA so I'll be using those.

Sounds lovely :) how do you do the BBQ sauce?

Voila. Chilli made with veg mince and sweet potato, very garlicky broccoli and a generous helping of rice. There is a LOT of good here, I will be full all night!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120301_211611.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120301_211611.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 52
Chinese takeaway !! Naughty me

big piece of salmon marinated in thai spice with salad mange tout n new potatoes followed by strawberries n kiwi fruit followed by 15 syns of snacks lol

Leftover garlic chicken, with some mushrooms and peppers in a cauli curry sauce, brown rice and syn free bhajis.

I'm thinking of making some Orange Soup. This is not soup made from Oranges, more orange coloured. I'm thinking- carrots,onions,orange peppers and butternut squash and see what happens. I made Green Soup last week. That was very green, lots of rocket,watercress,spinach and hmmm, somthing else green I can't rememeber! lol

I reallllly want a jacket spud and beans but at the In laws so I have no idea :(

Some comfort food tonight. Winter veg mash (1 syn for wholegrain mustard) with some Linda's red onion and rosemary bangers (free). Dessert is choccie and vanilla tofu whip with fresh strawbs. Lovely lovely!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120302_181109.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120302_181109.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 63
Back