Whats for tea tonight?

Kitty78 said:
Had an amazing dinner - roasted butternut squash that was then stuffed with onion, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, feta and basil. Gorgeous!

Do you mind me asking how you did this? Did you halve the BNS and roast it first? And do you mix all the filling together? X

HPSaucy said:
Do you mind me asking how you did this? Did you halve the BNS and roast it first? And do you mix all the filling together? X

Yes I halved and roasted the bns first then while that was cooking fried some onion and garlic then mixed that in with the feta, basil and tomatoes. Hope you like it - I got the recipe from diet for food lovers and just adapted it to SW :)

Spag Bol - got some carrott and cabbage i need to use up so will grate them in to it - easy way to get my superfree :)

The only bad memory I have of my childhood is being given liver every Saturday lunchtime because it was 'good for us'. My brother used to give his to the cat.

shelly22 said:
Hiya that curry looks amazing what recipe did you follow my mouth is watering xxxxx

Chicken breast, shallots, garlic, 1tbsp pataks paste (3 syns), 2 tbsp curry powder, 1 tsp Garam masala, tin of chopped toms, 1/2 pot of ff fromage frais stirred in at the end, salt to taste.

Chicken breast stuffed with Dairylea wrapped in bacon, Jacket Spud, Cauliflower and Carrots - yummy

Purplebints sweet and sour slow cook pork. Mush chow mein n rice.

We had smash base pizza for lunch. I was happily surprised at how tasty it was. Very happy as I love pizza.:)

I am having a large wholemeal tortilla wrap (10 syns) filled with quorn with fajita seasoning, salad, el mayo, cheese from heA and skin on paprika potato wedges. cant wait! ive saved half my syns from yday so i could have that for my tea today and still have a treat after it :D though they are seriosuly filling those wraps so doubt i will need anything else

Bangers, sweet potato mash and steamed broccoli. Can't wait, I'm having a slooow shift at work and could do with some decent comfort grub!

ooh that superfood salad sounds lush, am gonna be heading to wetherspoons soon if they have that on offer near me! hehe

And yum at that tagine, sounds amazing!

I am having a roast chicken dinner, but instead of roasties, doing wedges as prefer skin on, and loads of carrots, cabbage, green beans and cauliflower nom nom :D

new potatoes roasted pepper tomatoes cucumber egg mayo n pickles 6 cracker bread as heb.......still have 2 x heb to have so either 2 x hifi bars or 4 x weetbix lol breastfeeding fab for getting extra hex

Back