Whats for tea tonight?

I had chicken and veg risotto with a sprinkle of parmesan, was yum yum :D

Excuse the mammoth portion- late tea and was starving!

Sticky chicken, egg 'fried' rice and chilli roasted veg :)

Attachments

• image-4099100416.jpg
    image-4099100416.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 78
Tonight i had ravioli on toast, its not something id normally have but was yum!

Actually planned tonight's meal as we're having friends round, Indian banquet consisting of:

Poppadoms (2 syns each) with minted onion/cucumber/corriander and mango chutney (syns per tbsp) Tandoori chicken starter been marinating all night, Onion Baji starter, (2 syns each made with gram flour) served with yogurt mint dip, salad and lemon wedges, spinach and sweet potato curry with basmati rice, mixed melon desert.

Starting the cooking now, fingers crossed!

Grizzly_man said:
Actually planned tonight's meal as we're having friends round, Indian banquet consisting of:

Poppadoms (2 syns each) with minted onion/cucumber/corriander and mango chutney (syns per tbsp) Tandoori chicken starter been marinating all night, Onion Baji starter, (2 syns each made with gram flour) served with yogurt mint dip, salad and lemon wedges, spinach and sweet potato curry with basmati rice, mixed melon desert.

Starting the cooking now, fingers crossed!

*drool*

Full on veg and red lentil curry HOT as my husband is away... He is a bit of pussy when it comes to spices ;)

Tuesday is my Riverford veg box delivery day, so I'm excited about all the fresh fruit and veg! I'm thinking of using some baby leaf spinach in a salad, maybe with sweet chilli tuna. I usually do green days so I'll have to have it as my second HEB if I do that, but then I can't have a pitta bread pizza for my lunch as I've already used a B choice on my breakfast. Decisions, decisions...

Blaze said:
Tuesday is my Riverford veg box delivery day, so I'm excited about all the fresh fruit and veg! I'm thinking of using some baby leaf spinach in a salad, maybe with sweet chilli tuna. I usually do green days so I'll have to have it as my second HEB if I do that, but then I can't have a pitta bread pizza for my lunch as I've already used a B choice on my breakfast. Decisions, decisions...

Me too! Love Riverford veg boxes I'm particularly excited about the giant butternut squash and mahusive bag of curly kale that arrived today. Not so excited about fennel or the parsnips - will have to find a recipe that maybe disguises them. If anyone has any suggestions that would be fab :)

Back