Whats for tea tonight?

Keldelacoe said:
Is that the cauliflower one?

Yep that's the one! Will def stick with it and try again :)

Bolognaise stuffed squash, topped with cheese and red onion then slow roasted. I might do some kale chips with this, as I am addicted to them.

Purplebint said:
Bolognaise stuffed squash, topped with cheese and red onion then slow roasted. I might do some kale chips with this, as I am addicted to them.

What is kale? Wondering what to look for... I noticed you eat it a lot. I want to give it a go :)

What is kale? Wondering what to look for... I noticed you eat it a lot. I want to give it a go :)

It's a bit like spring greens but thinner and curly. Discover kale

I cook mine like this (but with frylight) Baked Kale Chips › shutterbean. I sprinkle on a bit of splenda too, it tastes just like chinese crispy seaweed.

It's in season right now so really cheap, big bags of it for 50p to £1.

sw burgers, syn free coleslaw and rice :)

Tomato chicken casserole served with rice. Packed full of superfree veg.
Will have fresh pinapple and melon for dessert.

Purplebint said:
It's a bit like spring greens but thinner and curly. Discover kale

I cook mine like this (but with frylight) Baked Kale Chips › shutterbean. I sprinkle on a bit of splenda too, it tastes just like chinese crispy seaweed.

It's in season right now so really cheap, big bags of it for 50p to £1.

Thank you for that, brilliant :)

Burger filled with mini Babybel, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, beans, boiled egg, and spicy wedges (ginger, garlic, chilli, fry light), followed by rice crispies cakes topped with mini eggs :D x

beef madras,pilau rice and veggie pakora's....all home made,sw and best of all syn free.....smells divine cooking - i cant wait!!

Well the Indian banquet never fully came off, some of the friends had to cancel so we just had the tikka starter and the sweet potato and spinach curry, melon and mango for desert, a few pics below.

1 syn of light mayo, 2 syns for the poppadom

IMG_2108.jpg tikka2.jpg

tikka3.jpg sweetpot1.jpg

Brussels, spring cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and chicken in white sauce... Was meant to include potatoes but had both healthy extras earlier as 2pm dinner at work and was starving xx

Tuna, sweetcorn & date pilau

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2041390034.jpg
    image-2041390034.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 72
Mushy pea curry, sw chips and rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back