Whats for tea tonight?

Veg curry made with onion, peppers and spring greens softened in lime juice and balsamic vinegar, then simmered in a cauliflower curry sauce. Served with garlicky turnip chips and lots of fresh coriander.

wpid-IMAG1802-1-1.jpg

Purplebint said:
Veg curry made with onion, peppers and spring greens softened in lime juice and balsamic vinegar, then simmered in a cauliflower curry sauce. Served with garlicky turnip chips and lots of fresh coriander.

Love corriander just can't seem to keep it alive lol

chicken breast in oven with garlic, lemon and seasoning. Serving it with baked potato and plenty of salad with a bit of balsamic vinegar.

oven cooked Burger made with lean mince (synned but could use extra lean if available) with babybel and bacon inside, served with co op whole meal pitta, softened onions, spicy wedges and salad. One of the best meals i have had yet!

Love corriander just can't seem to keep it alive lol

Do you buy the ones from the supermarket? They tend to struggle because they shove lots of very young plants very close together. If you get a couple of pots full of soil, you can split a supermarket herb pot into several smaller pots so they have more room. Regular small amounts of water rather than irregular drenchings help too :)

Purplebint said:
Do you buy the ones from the supermarket? They tend to struggle because they shove lots of very young plants very close together. If you get a couple of pots full of soil, you can split a supermarket herb pot into several smaller pots so they have more room. Regular small amounts of water rather than irregular drenchings help too :)

Oh thank you :) x

MinkyDinky said:
Ha ha this did make me smile :D
Luckily my OH loves it hot ;) xx

He is getting better... When we first met he thought a korma was hot! Stated once his 'throat was closing up' after a bite of a pepperarmi lol

I have SW stylée chicken in the oven and sw chips (made with both potatoes and carrots - trying to sneak in the 1/3) and beans =] x

Had a gorgeous low syn sausage casserole, with beans, tomatoes onions and courgettes, on jacket spud with side salad- yummo!!!!!

excited to have pizza on Friday !!! (using whole meal bread dough as base and Then tom purée and just lots of veg and HEalthy extra mozzarella-yum
x
x

From SW online front page veggi burgers, hexb roll, Airfry chips, salad, beans x

Attachments

• image-215612477.jpg
    image-215612477.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 85
Hoping to have the Pork Steaks from the other night (emergency hospital trip meant change in plans to pasta instead, needed the carbs to keep me calm :) ....) Roast potatoes SW-style, Carrots and Cauli with Gravy and Apple sauce as synned extras. This is going to be a great week!!!

Back