Whats for tea tonight?

Teriyaki salmon, noodles and stir fry veg, oh annd some teriyaki chicken cos son didn't like it!

Steak SW chips veg and mushrooms :D

Cheesy garlic chicken kievs with a crispy couscous topping, chips, salad and peas

wpid-IMAG1826-1-1.jpg

I had my favourite comfort food meal/whar i used to eat as a student. Spaghetti with baked beans and cheese mixed in

Ok decided... Mushy pea curry (finally braved giving it a go) with chicken in and grilled peppers & corgettes

Black eyed bean chilli, jacket spud and a tomato salad.
Fruit salad to finish, I'm stuffed.

I had my favourite comfort food meal/whar i used to eat as a student. Spaghetti with baked beans and cheese mixed in

OOhhh i remember the days well....

SO much lovely food! I was going for mushy pea curry and chips BUT dh is out tonight so it's red lentil dahl with rice and yoghurt and coriander and Tom and onion salsa... He's not keen but I could eat it every day! So I decided to enjoy my moment ;)

Homemade Pitta Pizza! Topped with tomato puree, hexa of reduced fat Mozzerella, Pepperoni, sausage meat and Bacon (fat trimmed off). Also 1 syn of BBQ sauce! Best dinner everrrrr :)

Cheese and bacon stuffed Jacket Potatoes and roasted vine tomatoes and field mushrooms.
Maybe some corn on the cob (and some roast peppers for me to up the SF).

Having a Red day today so SW Doner Kebab with Asda Wholemeal Pittas x2 HEB'sand a huge salad. Followed by some 1/2 syn roulade.

Back