Whats for tea tonight?

I'll prob finish off the mushy pea curry that didn't really float my boat but I just don't feel like anything whilst Ill just a case of eating :/

I'll prob finish off the mushy pea curry that didn't really float my boat but I just don't feel like anything whilst Ill just a case of eating :/

what was this like?my OH loves mushy peas but im not all that keen...i dntno weather t try makin this curry or not?x

Very busy day so Jacket Potatoes all round!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken breast stuffed with el Philadelphia and wrapped in Bacon with new potatoes (+ butter bud) + veg or salad. Followed by half sun strawberry roulade. Can't wait x

SammieAnn87 said:
what was this like?my OH loves mushy peas but im not all that keen...i dntno weather t try makin this curry or not?x

I wasn't wowed! I thought I put enough spices in but maybe I didn't! So many people rave about it but I am one more for tomato based curries! Give it a go it's prob just me lol

Hi all,
Excited about tea tonight. Making the spicy punjabi chickpea curry from the mag. With saag and some other yumminess. The oh is cooking; as I type he's standing with the apron on. I am so thankful for his support!
What's everyone else having tonight? Xxx

Three bean chilli topped with jalapeno, cheese, salad and lime soured yoghurt

wpid-IMAG1829-1-1.jpg

doing hunters chicken for the first time using the syn fre bbq sauce having it with roasted pepper salad n sw chips still got a heb n 15 syns......pig out night it is then pmsl

Tandoori chicken skewers, savoury rice and corn on the cob x

Attachments

• image-1597464265.jpg
    image-1597464265.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 79
We are having SW style KFC chicken with spicy rice and salad then the half a syn roulade with blackcurants blackberries and cherries inside which may not last til dinner as we just tried a piece and it is amazing! Just like a cream cake! xx

Jacket potato, Linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages and veg xxx

Chicken, rice and curry sauce
Still suffering from the effects of last night so boiled rice from Chinese and going to make curry sauce when I feel like I can lift my head again xx

jojogonnabeslim said:
doing hunters chicken for the first time using the syn fre bbq sauce having it with roasted pepper salad n sw chips still got a heb n 15 syns......pig out night it is then pmsl

jo-85 said:
Spaggy Bol :) :)

xJoanneJJx said:
Tandoori chicken skewers, savoury rice and corn on the cob x

Nelliestar said:
We are having SW style KFC chicken with spicy rice and salad then the half a syn roulade with blackcurants blackberries and cherries inside which may not last til dinner as we just tried a piece and it is amazing! Just like a cream cake! xx

Pigler said:
Sweet and sour chicken with lots of rice.

greedyguts1980 said:
Jacket potato, Linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages and veg xxx

Lisamc86 said:
Chicken, rice and curry sauce
Still suffering from the effects of last night so boiled rice from Chinese and going to make curry sauce when I feel like I can lift my head again xx

Bunnylush said:
SW online prawn curry on a bowl of cardamon cabbage. Gorgeous!

All looks and sounds yummy! Have lovely evenings ppl! Xx

Back