Whats for tea tonight?

Spicy chicken cous cous salad - ready chilled meal brought from Asda. Strawberries with mullier light yoghurt. I won't get home until later tonight so I had to buy something to eat on the go. When I get home I'm going to have two alpine light cereal bars and a options chocolate drink.

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, mash and cauliflower and two veg. Cant wait. Really looking forward to it.

The kale thing looks good , might fry it in the actifry with lots of salt and a little sweetener.............I love crispy seaweed

tea here , jacket (HEX B)with chicken and salad might be able to have some cheese on the spud if i can resist the milky coffee in the meantime

Tonight is the first time i have eaten differently to the family , we are moving soon and I am trying to empty the freezer so they are having all the SW unfriendly food!

Purplebint said:
Just been having a google to see what I could use, looks like most takeaways would use a mix of something like this with salt and sugar

Fried and Ground Fish - Oriental Food Shop

So yeah...I'll be sticking with splenda ;)

I thought it was but wasn't sure if I had made it up lol

I cooked the 'easy fish pie' from the website. It wasn't very nice tho, won't be doing it again, even if the big fella liked it!

Chickpea and spinach curry and a big fruit salad.

Nothing......poorly...... :-(

Back