Whats for tea tonight?

An old easy favourite chilli prawn spaghetti. Will never get bored of it :) saved up my hexa for a lovely bit of cathedral lite too :) yum yum!

pamiepie said:
An old easy favourite chilli prawn spaghetti. Will never get bored of it :) saved up my hexa for a lovely bit of cathedral lite too :) yum yum!

Sounds gorge :)

Tonight I've got chicken, butternut squash and chickpea curry will serve with some (very spicy) saag aloo, raitha and some brown basmati rice. I might have a peek at my syn free lime pickle and see if any of it is worth 'testing' too ;)

Mushy Pea Curry with Actifry Chips

JoC said:
Mushy Pea Curry with Actifry Chips

How long have you had your actifry ? I was thinking of buying one but although ppl say they are great they don't seem to last and break after 18 months or so! Of course not everybody but a lot f reviews do say,..

How long have you had your actifry ? I was thinking of buying one but although ppl say they are great they don't seem to last and break after 18 months or so! Of course not everybody but a lot f reviews do say,..
I have had it since Christmas and use nearly every day. i have also heard that they can break but guessed that i would save a bit as now i dont buy frozen chips etc for the kids just bags of potatoes. :)

JoC said:
I have had it since Christmas and use nearly every day. i have also heard that they can break but guessed that i would save a bit as now i dont buy frozen chips etc for the kids just bags of potatoes. :)

Thanks for that ... That a good thought about cooking the kids Chips:)

Tonight I've got chicken, butternut squash and chickpea curry will serve with some (very spicy) saag aloo, raitha and some brown basmati rice. I might have a peek at my syn free lime pickle and see if any of it is worth 'testing' too ;)

How did you make your syn free lime pickle. I love lime pickle.

Having the veggie burger recipie from the SW website (they are LUSH) and putting cheese in the middle
:p.
Serving with paprika wedges and salad.

Stuffed mushrooms with mince beef, peas/sweetcorn, onion and topped with 1xHEX of cheese and served with either a salad or veg as I am doing EE today

Bunnylush said:
I've just bought the Phillips air fryer, it's amazing £179 Argos :) I love it x

Oooohhhhh now you have stumped me! Actifry v air fryer????? Mmmm more expensive but if it's better..... The jury is out! O

Chips and butternut squash chips? Edited to say they are examples not my tea lol, although my tea will be bns cubes ham salad again ;)

Attachments

• image-779549713.jpg
    image-779549713.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image-710025900.jpg
    image-710025900.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3075087627.jpg
    image-3075087627.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 69
ALL THE THINGS.

Airfryers are awesome! I bought one on eBay £89. Fantastic purchase! Makes lovely food!
Anyway...

For tea tonight, I'm having chutney chicken and rice. Can anyone syn mango chutney for me? Only using 1tbsp.

[ETA: going to make some chips to go with it too!]

Back