Whats for tea tonight?

Meatballs, home made tomato sauce with lots of mushrooms, peppers celery in pita bread (kinda Subway sandwich ;-)) with maaasive salad, oh yum yum

Cauliflower cheese, with 2x cheese as HXA and syned spread, flour and milk.

A variation on the broccoli macaroni cheese found on this site. Put mushrooms, leeks and tuna into it and made it into a pasta bake. Having it with a load of stir fried spring greens and garlic on the side. CANNOT WAIT!!

just had a 3 egg omelette with mushrooms, peppers and a pinch of spicy season all

have also made a chilli for lunch tomorow it is now in the slow cooker for the night

Pork, mashed potato and asparagus ... nom nom nom

I did a tray bake, red onion, tomatoes, baby potatoes (parboiled first) red and green pepper, sprayed with frylight then after 20 mins put some salmon fillets on top and sprinkled with balsamic vinegar. Then another 10 mins. YUM!

Red Day for me, so had gammon, frylighted eggs, broad beans and green beans. Was rather nice though I say so myself! :D

melanie7 said:
Yes i did they were lush x

I love Thai crab cakes, not made them with salmon but think I will as I have quite a bit knocking about!

I am intrigued by melt in the middle burgers.....so gonna find a recipe and give them a go!

fs22 said:
I am intrigued by melt in the middle burgers.....so gonna find a recipe and give them a go!

It's just a mini baby bell around a homemade sw burger :) really easy :)

I'm changing my weeks between red and extra easy and its an extra easy week so for a friday night treat while the OH is at work I'm guna make SW speedy chicken n veggie fried rice yumyum!!

Back