Whats for tea tonight?

Courgette, potato and mint tortilla with a salad

That colemans shake and bake cajun chicken was so not worth it, all the rice didnt cook so ended up only eating the chicken and cherry toms from it. Dont know how many syns i had of it but i'm sure its not 7.5 syns. Luckily i still have 1 slice of bread left frm my hexb and all of my hexa left x

Bachelors cheese, leek and ham p&s, made with extra water(to make more sauce)with 2 rashers of smoked bacon and half a pack of brocolli added. Nommmmm

Vegetable chilli, rice and SW wedges (couldn't decide between them so have gone with a small portion of each lol)

grilled chicken breast with some pasta and veg in a tomato sauce.
Followed by some berries, banana and choccy philly (looked disgusting but so was yummy!!)

I'm changing my weeks between red and extra easy and its an extra easy week so for a friday night treat while the OH is at work I'm guna make SW speedy chicken n veggie fried rice yumyum!!

Had this and normally really enjoy and tonight it was bloody awful :( been looking forward to it all day as well!!

A sort of chicken cacciatore with my own twist on it, green beans, broccoli and herby new pots!Was absolutely delicious!

Attachments

• image-2304045846.jpg
    image-2304045846.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 71
Back