Whats for tea tonight?

Well 1st off stick to boiled rice as this is free on EE. Main courses ranging from 4.5 to 7syns are basic dishes - Beef/Chicken & Mushroom / Oyster Sauce / Black Bean Sauce or chow mein. If you search other threads you will prob find more or check the back of the optimising book or even the SW website.

Hope you enjoy - I was thinking about chinese as well :)[/QUOTE

Thanks I haven't had chinese since going back on slimming world, I used to have duck in oyster sauce ( which is my favourite sauce) so I might just swap it for chicken.

A treat for tea tonight, with it being Friday. Still well within my Syns though!

1 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Cheese (HExA), served with Spicy SW Wedges :drool: heaven!!

Veggie moussaka made with veggies, lentils, mung beans and chickpeas.

See how it turns out!!! :)

Princess_Stevie said:
A treat for tea tonight, with it being Friday. Still well within my Syns though!

1 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Cheese (HExA), served with Spicy SW Wedges :drool: heaven!!

I was going to have this then I remembered I had lentils soaking then tomorrow I promised oh SW style kfc chicken so be Sunday now!

Too many choices lol

doing hunters chicken with syn free bbq sauce sw chips n loads of broccoli followed by frozen berries mixed into a ff yogurt nom oh can also have a creme egg big nom!

Friday Fakeaway night!

I'm making caulicrust and smash pizzas and garlic 'bread', crunchy herby wedges and a chunk of salad. Will be mostly syn free, with a hexa of cheese :) I might use a whole syn on some olives though ;)

wpid-IMAG1926-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
jojogonnabeslim said:
doing hunters chicken with syn free bbq sauce sw chips n loads of broccoli followed by frozen berries mixed into a ff yogurt nom oh can also have a creme egg big nom!

How do u make syn free bbq sauce? 4got had taken out chicken & I was thinking something along those lines :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Sticky pork from the new mag, 1.5 syns per potion and I had 2 portions! Had it with beansprouts instead of noodles as I'm trying a few red days, went down well with the family too :)

image-3412133786.jpg

Purplebint said:
Friday Fakeaway night!

I'm making caulicrust and smash pizzas and garlic 'bread', crunchy herby wedges and a chunk of salad. Will be mostly syn free, with a hexa of cheese :) I might use a whole syn on some olives though ;)

That looks lovely!

Smash pizza loaded with super free goodness =] x

A huge omelette packed full of veg, with a side salad, could have been eating egg foo young from the Chinese if I closed my eyes!!! Very full now

SW chilli I found tucked away in the freezer going to have a load of veggies with - another red day :)

Just bought my first butternut squash to make chips over the weekend :) my tea tonight was quorn bolognaise with pasta, cauli and broccoli.

bns chips are amazing

Back