Whats for tea tonight?

Wouldn't the lime pickle be synned because has seeds in it. Checked online cause never heard if fenugreek seeds and they are in the same family ad sunflower seeds which are synned.

Just discovered I love lime pickle x

The seeds are ground up and used as spices, the same as any other jarred spice which are classed as syn free by SW. You can buy fenugreek powder in jars which is syn free, this is the same really. I just got a bit of extra body magic by doing the grinding :)

I've made syn free spag Bol. I'm on extra easy n my husband is working late so it works well for tonight

I've made it using extra lean mince beef, mushrooms, 2 tins of branston beans, some chilli powder, 2 spag Bol oxo cubes

Its made lots and I havent got to mess around making 2 meals. He can get what he wants when he gets in.....simples

SW Quiche, I am addicted lol

Smoked Salmon Pasta - yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had Pete's egg fry rice with chicken with purplebint's mushroom chow mein. And extra veg. Yum, thank you both:)

Im going to wash out the bbq and have my first of the year. Defrosting pork fillets and having sw chips and a big salad. Loving this summer weather.

Slow cooked beef chilli lime and ginger with noodles. In the slow cooker now and it smells gorgeous!

I'm going to make this today, gonna add a few extra spices in it. Can you tell me did you stir it at all or just leave it to cook as is for the 8 hours? i think I would need to stir it at some point? Thanks
Sxx

Tonight will be homemade EL beef and red onion meatballs with pasta and a creamy vegetable sauce (mushrooms, onion, peppers, chopped tomatoes and Quark) :drool:

Bolognaise stuffed peppers, with balsamic roasted asparagus and a homegrown leafy salad.

wpid-IMAG1954-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
SW meat free chilli, served with sw wedges hexa cheese grilled on top - cant wait..

Spicy chicken and veg traybake

Jacket Spuds as don't think mince will defrost in time. If it does we can have kebab

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Working late this evening but Mum's making SW friendly cottage pie and salad which I'll have when I get in :)

I've Zumba and Booiaka classes tonight so omlette and salad for me and maybe a little syn free soup for starters as I'm starving this afternoon although after reading ellieroses post I want cottage pie now

Bolognaise stuffed peppers, with balsamic roasted asparagus and a homegrown leafy salad.

That sounds nice, wish my lettuce were an edible size!!

Tea here is a salmon rissoto with onion leeks and corgette in , served with a green salad and fat free dressing , going to stir in a bit of quark to make it richer too :)

Back