Whats for tea tonight?

Errrrrr....wine.

Haha!! I have saved lots of sins this week to spend on some sloe gin and maybe a drop of homemade mead this evening.

It's friday night fakeaway here so I've got a chicken jalfrezi (made with a cauli sauce though), aromatic rice and some syn free sweet potato and red onion bhaji. Will have some of my syn free lime pickle and a bit of ff yoghurt too I think.

First the food, then the gin :)

wpid-IMAG1962-1.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't have time for breakfast and am out all day so it's gonna have to be scan bran for tea >.< haven't actually tried it yet.. Bought some ham, cucumbers, cottage cheese and chocolate Philly so hopefully this'll work :D

gonna have chilli, potato wedges & salad...yum!

I'm having tesco light choices chicken with tomato and basil sauce 1/2 a syn on orignal an ee! with boiled potatos and baby sweet corn. yummy :)

Had roasted butternut squash stuffed with tomatoes, basil and extra light phili. Having a super green day :)

Fry up (SW Chips, fried mushrooms, tomatoes & fried eggs )

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had the extra cheesy risotto again but added chicken as well also used the kerry lowlow cheese spread with chilli n pepper its lovely

Friends round tonite :- making Nigel Slaters Mushroom & Potato Pie with salad (gonna use the cheese as HEA & HEB & the butter as syns

Then for me fruit and everyone else Baked Oreo Cookie Cheesecake!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Party food :party0038: Tapas apparently.

making slow cooked pork from the extra easy recipe book. Got work 6-11, so going to stick it in around 4 then it'll be ready when I get home!

Leftover Spag Bol x

A big bowl of quorn chilli topped with cheese (hexa) with wedges & salad - I cannot wait!! Chilli made and it's really nice :)

I just bought two sweet potatoes in Co-op when I got my lottery tickets .. so I might make them into 'chips' and have them with veggie burgers and some 'roasted' veg - red onion/red pepper/mushrooms/cherry toms etc, plus a big rocket salad on the side.

Back