Whats for tea tonight?

Took Superspeed Soup from the freezer but decided to beef it up a bit by the following:-

Superspeed Soup mixed with
Pasta (80g)
Bacon Medallions; Mushrooms; Onions; Garlic (fried in Frylight 1[SUP]st[/SUP]) & maybe some quark to give it a creamy texture/flavour :drool:

Tea tonight is large chicken breast stuffed with Philip extra light (HeA) and wrapped in bacon (fat cut off) , fry light chips done in actifry and a huge salad... Yum yum

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

sam1967 said:
Tea tonight is large chicken breast stuffed with Philip extra light (HeA) and wrapped in bacon (fat cut off) , fry light chips done in actifry and a huge salad... Yum yum

You tried the hunters chicken recipe? It's basically the same with the Syn free BBQ sauce over it :)

Keldelacoe said:
You tried the hunters chicken recipe? It's basically the same with the Syn free BBQ sauce over it :)

Not tried that- not too keen on bbq sauce but did thing about a tomatoey garlic sauce to pour over. My OH loves BBQ sauce tho', is it on SW website?

Not sure... It's on here though think the thread is called Syn free BBQ sauce (can't link on my phone) its super easy too :)

Mushy pea curry, may have got a tad carried away with the curry powder x

EE day - bacon stirfry with bacon, fine noodles, peas, mushrooms, peppers, onions, soy sauce and a dollop of tomato puree all mixed up - yummy and I'm stuffed!

Smoked haddock and mash made from broccoli , potatoes and carrots ..... Xx

Back