Whats for tea tonight?

2 Weightwatchers Sausage's, 2 x Fat free smoked bacon rashers, Load of mushrooms, Baked beans, 2 x Eggs & SW Chips. Yummy Yummy Yum!!!!:D

My local Chinese has a sw approved menu with lo syn meals so I had that tonight after my meeting

Wow, that's brilliant!!
i am surprised more restaurants/take aways dont do things like that.

LinzLinz said:
If only every takeaway place was like this, things would be much easier!

Me too

There is actually quite a few restaurant's in town how have a slimming world approved and a few who have a slimmers menu (which means it hasn't been approved)

It sure does make SW a lot easier if you haven't something prepared for the weekend

Birdmummy said:
How do u do your mash? Do u add low at Margarine or yoghurt or something? I have the same tea tonight minus the cauli.

I just added a bit of milk from my allowance and a couple of dairylea triangles - sometimes a bit of whole grain mustard instead. It's my favourite comfort dinner!

Going to make homemade EL beef mince and red onion burgers tonight, stuffed with Laughing Cow Light and served with homemade spicy salsa :drool:

I'm making risotto with gammon, peas and sweetcorn (SW recipe) and a little side salad for my superfree tonight to eat before my doomed weigh in! (I'm expecting a gain!)

Smoked Haddock Fishcakes (1 syn for horseradish sauce, HEB for breadcrumb), Minted New Potatoes (2 syns for butter), Green Beans and Carrots - yummy!

chinese style salt & pepper chips and a cheese omlette + homemade coleslaw :)

Could i have the recipe for the chips please??? (you can pop in in my food diary if you like - or here!) thankies! xxx

Could i have the recipe for the chips please??? (you can pop in in my food diary if you like - or here!) thankies! xxx

no probs ill pop it over :)

mollymooz said:
Am trying the linguine with rocket pesto from the new magazine. Really hopeful as I love pesto and miss it!

The pesto is yummy, have made it myself but found that its still synful and the real thing is not that many more syns, I tend to cook with red or green pesto (sacla) and ww creme fraich and the syns work out quite low per portion, so it's ok to have the real thing sometimes too :)

The pesto is yummy, have made it myself but found that its still synful and the real thing is not that many more syns, I tend to cook with red or green pesto (sacla) and ww creme fraich and the syns work out quite low per portion, so it's ok to have the real thing sometimes too :)

The one in the mag isnt synful????????? I made it last week! as for real pesto red is lower in syns and works out fine for how much you actually need :)

Back