Whats for tea tonight?

Ophelia105 said:
Lol - I never measure - apart from Hex!

Butter bean burgers - mash one tin of BB (29p in pound stretcher) with 2 x hex of mozzarella. Add one egg and seasoning ( i use black pepper and oregano) - mix, thicken with Smash then shape into patties and grill. Makes 4 good sized patties. They are a little dry which is why the chutney goes o well.

Chutney - chop red onions and garlic - fry in fry light - when soft add a little balsamic vinegar and water. Simmer until the chutney reaches a fairly thick consistency - this can take a while. I have added mango and chilli to this before and had with syn free onion bhajis.

Roasted veg - sweet pot, red pepper and courgette chopped and sprayed with fry light. Sprinkle with seasoning and roast. I do. 30 mins then turn them over.

Enjoy!

Sounds fab! Already done next weeks meal plans and shopping but this will be on the following week! Thank you :) x

Chicken with hexa of Philly, onions, roasted peppers and spicy wedges x

Bunnylush said:
As promised to myself last night, and a favourite of Mr's, caramelised onion, mushroom, pepper quiche, beans and salt and pepper chips with onions, spring onions, green pepper oh my days gorgeous ;)

Same gorgeous tea as last night :)

Cottage pie made with TONS of superfree veg, extra lean mince and topped with butternut squash (red day!) so filling!!! then a sugar free strawberry jelly pot and a yoomoo frozen chocolate yoghurt pot - nom! x

I had chicken, cooked in tomato, courgettes, onions, yellow and red peppers with potatoes and mange tout- delicious!

Chicken cake with broccoli and jacket potato... Yum yum yum!! Finally something new to have as leftovers for dinner at work xxx

parfittaroles said:
Chicken Cake?!

Yeah... There's a thread in the recipes section on it and it's beautiful... I can't post links I don't know how... Sorry

But... Basically its a layer of chicken, then a layer of sausage meat, then a layer of cheese and I added chilli flakes then another layer of chicken then bacon on top
Yum yum yum... Next time adding a layer of apple sauce xxx

tonight I had (green day ) 2 poached eggs , mushy peas and SW wedgies made with my apple cutter ! perfect , would definitely recommend doing chips that way x x

Just made stuffed pork and already had a wee nibble and tastes lovely. Having this with mini baked potatoes, carrots and brocooli..

not long till tea-time now :)

trying the carbonara from the Website

Sunday lunch day today, we're having slow cooked beef so it'll just be a light tea at supper time. Usually save my hexb on a sunday so I can have egg with toast but tonight I got some yorkshire ham from morrisons yesterday , no fat on it so gonna have a ham sarnie and probably some salad in there :) ooh and maybe a muller greek yoghurt !

Pork steak with carrot mash, courgette, broccoli & green beans.

And I've excelled myself today: prepped tomorrow nights meal (cottage pie with carrot mash on top), made tomorrows lunch (ham salad), made 2 meals worth of both chick pea curry & spicy beef stew to freeze, got a SW quiche in the oven, & a scan bran carrot cake cooling. :D

Back