Whats for tea tonight?

Joes beef burgers tonight with jacket potatoes and salad :)

Soy and satay chicken and veg stir fry with noodles. My usual Monday night dinner but thought I would mix it up a bit this week :)

It's so easy I only made it up lol :) Put noodles on to boil.
Stir fry (in fry light obv) spring onion, garlic, chilli to your taste then add chicken.
Stir fry for 3 mins on high heat (I cut chicken small so it cooks really quick), add tonnes of veg (I use courgette, mangetout, mushrooms, peppers) and stir fry for another 2 mins .
Add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and 1tbsp of satay sauce (I use the thai taste jar of satay sauce 1.5syns per tbsp) then stir to coat and serve on the noodles. It's usually my weigh in dinner as I get in late, knock this together in 10mins and chuck it in a Tupperware pot to eat at group after I've weighed :)

attending a bbq, which may turn into an indoor one depending on weather... I've prepared melt in the middle burgers, marinated chicken, prawn skewers, coleslaw. also going to do a big salad and some stuffed mushrooms.

It's so easy I only made it up lol :) Put noodles on to boil.
Stir fry (in fry light obv) spring onion, garlic, chilli to your taste then add chicken.
Stir fry for 3 mins on high heat (I cut chicken small so it cooks really quick), add tonnes of veg (I use courgette, mangetout, mushrooms, peppers) and stir fry for another 2 mins .
Add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and 1tbsp of satay sauce (I use the thai taste jar of satay sauce 1.5syns per tbsp) then stir to coat and serve on the noodles. It's usually my weigh in dinner as I get in late, knock this together in 10mins and chuck it in a Tupperware pot to eat at group after I've weighed :)

Thank you! I wasn't sure if you made your own satay sauce but its good to know I can get it in a jar!
Sx

After class tonight I'm going to have steak - I won a meat voucher in the raffle a few weeks ago for £5 at my local butchers - I got a lovely chicken breast, gammon steak and a beef steak.

Going to serve it with a baked sweet potato, topped with cheese, and roasted peppers, mushrooms and red onion with garlic & chilli flakes.

Princess_Stevie said:
After class tonight I'm going to have steak - I won a meat voucher in the raffle a few weeks ago for £5 at my local butchers - I got a lovely chicken breast, gammon steak and a beef steak.

Going to serve it with a baked sweet potato, topped with cheese, and roasted peppers, mushrooms and red onion with garlic & chilli flakes.

Last time I went the butchers for two steaks it cost me £18 lol

Last time I went the butchers for two steaks it cost me £18 lol

I know, I was quite shocked!! I wasn't expecting to get so much for a £5er, so I was chuffed! The butchers is just down the road from my house, and is really good quality. The steaks/chicken breast were all huge too - what a bargain!! This is why I love our raffle prizes at group, our C always trys to think of 'different' ideas.

It will be fish pie tonight. Got it out o freezer last night and left strict instructions at home as to when to put it in the oven etc so it's ready for me around 7.30 after work...

*if there's a cooked fish pie waiting for me at home I will probably fall over*

I_dream_slim said:
It will be fish pie tonight. Got it out o freezer last night and left strict instructions at home as to when to put it in the oven etc so it's ready for me around 7.30 after work...

Lol... You never know you might be surprised ;)

:wavey: Same here!!!! I've given instructions to get the jacket potatoes on and very EXPLICITLY simple instructions on temperatures and times etc... OH is very busy and stressed at work at the moment so if he remembers i'll be shocked!!

Sweet potato curry with basmati and fat free yogurt - fat free yogurt.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tea was the Creamy Pasta Bake.......it was disgusting!
Thank god for the back up jacket potato and vinegar

Had this earlier for my main meal..syn free stir fry. Yummy!
Untitlddcx.jpg

Back