Whats for tea tonight?

Probably soy and ginger salmon with stir fried thin noodles, mushrooms, peppers, sugarsnaps and chilli :)

Contemplating this;

3 eggs
150g very low fat cottage cheese
chopped parsley
packet of batchelors pasta n sauce (any flavour you fancy)
veg of your choice

1. mix together the eggs, cottage cheese and parsley
2. make up the packet of pasta n sauce as directed on the packet
3. lay the veg of your choice in the bottom of a flan dish then pour in pasta and sauce then the cottage cheese mixture
4. place in oven for 30 mins on 190

its free on green!!! only syn the pasta and sauce depending on which flavour you use!

qualitybrittany said:
Contemplating this;

3 eggs
150g very low fat cottage cheese
chopped parsley
packet of batchelors pasta n sauce (any flavour you fancy)
veg of your choice

1. mix together the eggs, cottage cheese and parsley
2. make up the packet of pasta n sauce as directed on the packet
3. lay the veg of your choice in the bottom of a flan dish then pour in pasta and sauce then the cottage cheese mixture
4. place in oven for 30 mins on 190

its free on green!!! only syn the pasta and sauce depending on which flavour you use!

Yep that will be pasta quiche...a sw staple ;)

BURGER! YOM

Siobhmrk4 said:
Hi. I got the receipe from an extra easy cookbook. I just mix piri piri seasoning with 2tbsp of soy sauce (it says to use lime juice but I dont). Just cut chicken, peppers and onion into chunks. Marinade the chicken in the piri piri and then place chicken and veg on skewers and they take ten minutes under the grill. My OH loves them as well, very tasty with a tbsp of barbeque sauce to dip them into. The wedges are marinaded in 4tsp of paprika, 4 tsp of sea salt and 2tsp of oregano. They are fab :)

Mmmmmmm sounds nice thanks x x

Chicken dhansak cooking here, it really does smell amazing.

Homemade Pitta pizza and veg stirfry with left over veges :)

Chicken, onion, and mushroom chunks in mushy pea curry sauce, chips (from my brand spanking new actifry), possibly pakoras, and mixed spice and raisin muffins. Sure the muffins are 6syns a piece, but they're huge...saves me from having 2 little ones ;) x

Jacket spud tonite as will be going to Zumba

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken, onion, and mushroom chunks in mushy pea curry sauce, chips (from my brand spanking new actifry), possibly pakoras, and mixed spice and raisin muffins. Sure the muffins are 6syns a piece, but they're huge...saves me from having 2 little ones ;) x

are the muffins homemade if so could i trouble you for the recipe?

Oven baked cod with mushy peas, SW chips, carrots and broccoli. Have fresh pineapple and strawberries for desert :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just enjoyed 2 Extra lean home made burgers, sw chips, baked beans & bloody loads of mushrooms!!! Scrumptious it was!!

Loving the not dogs Binty!

Courgette salad with whole wheat pasta topped with roasted pine nuts 1/2 hexb 1/2 hexb ex v olive oil. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-3819179572.jpg
    image-3819179572.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 100
Back