Whats for tea tonight?

Hunters chicken again tonight - just because it was so good the other night and mum and dad are coming over for dinner so I want them to try it! Then I've made chocolate mousse for dessert using fromage frais, natural yoghurt and highlights :)

Think I'm making the super free cauliflower curry (gonna add onions, broccoli, chicken, peppers I think) vegetable pakoras (both recipes off here) with some plain boiled rice :)

could I have the recipe for the cauliflower curry?

skinnyminx said:
could I have the recipe for the cauliflower curry?

The curry is in the recipe sub forum if you take a look?

Tuna and Philly pasta bake tonight

It's a fish night here. Sea bream fillets with pesto mash, seared asparagus and roasted baby toms, possibly some fine green beans too as I love them.

Friday night treat of Pizza and Chips tonight...SW style, of course! ;)

Could some1 post a link 2 cottage or shepherds pie? Computerless @ my mums & she got mince looked out so im cooking 2 make sure SW friendly :) Thank u very much x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

We are having a chicken and spinach dansack, aubergine puree, ?rice if I fancy it, a side salad and raita. All free!!

Having full english breakfast sw and green day style!! 2 asda meat free lincolnshire sausages (think they're 3 syns for 2) poached egg, frylighted mushrooms, sliced tomato, a few sw chips and 2 slices hexb bread as toast , can't wait!!

On a red day so We had Sausages, egg and bacon pitta's (HEXb) with HEXa cheddar & 1 tbsp ketchup plus salad!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1758384514.jpg
    image-1758384514.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 101
I had linguine with corguettes, spring greens, olives, pine nuts in soy & oyster sauce

image-1357164200.jpg

Back