Whats for tea tonight?

X Kelly X said:
Sw KFC chicken actifry chips and salad

Snap.....except my chips are in the oven.
Are the actifry any good? Was tempted to get one but the price put me off a bit

I had my own quorn korma and actifry chips, ddin't enjoy it at all should have gone with rice. Just wanted chips, haha. Totally wrong combination!

Jo2982 said:
Snap.....except my chips are in the oven.
Are the actifry any good? Was tempted to get one but the price put me off a bit

Yeah I love my actifry! It was pricey but i use it everyday I cook things like chilli, Chinese chicken , veggies, chips, wedges. Maybe try looking on eBay for one? I got mine from amazon for £110.

LM Rosemary and Red Onion sausages, peas, onions and mashed potato with fresh pineapple, strawberries and raspberries for desert :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh, great minds...We are having LM Rosemary and Red onion Sos, mash, veg and syn free onion gravy :D

There is a smaller actifry for about £80, a white one. It's brilliant, i really reccommend it.

Beany casserole, using cauldron lincolnshire sausages (veggie)

Just in from class so something simple... Bacon and cheesy beans on toast with tbs of brown sauce and chilli flakes xxx

Chinese takeaway (home cooked) Chinese chicken, noodles, salt n pepper chips, psb brocolli with soy & sesame and crispy kale :)

image-1518431337.jpg

image-3352903218.jpg

image-1566893601.jpg

image-2566924768.jpg

image-295008224.jpg

OMG that looks absolutely deeeeeelish. Where do you live again? Fancy a guest for supper sometime!!!!!!! x

Rushing so wasn't exciting, bacon, beans, eggs, large mushrooms tomatoes

Attachments

• image-55805130.jpg
    image-55805130.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 121
GinMummy said:
OMG that looks absolutely deeeeeelish. Where do you live again? Fancy a guest for supper sometime!!!!!!! x

Ha prob take u about 5 hours ;)

Chilli and rice, was lovely, plenty of garlic. I had a go at doing SW chips in the oven for the first time yesterday and my god they were to die for. Would like an actifryer but they're a bit out of my price range!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to have an actifry when they first came out.. to be honest I wasn't that impressed and gave it to my brother.. got a halogen oven.. about 30 quid from loads of places.. I always use a chip net with them (less than £2 each from b & ms, lasts about 3 months) I've not used my big oven for years now.. I now use two of them every day.. I put sausage bacon and a big mushroom (sometimes a shelled egg) in there for 15 mins, take my little boy to school and have a cooked breakfast ready for when I get home.. salmon wrapped in foil and chips.. meats.. I couldn't be without it x

Back